My Latest Addiction

Welch’s Fruit Snacks.

Fruity. Gummy. Delicious. Addicting.

I first found these quite a few years ago in a checkout line at Bed Bath & Beyond. Whenever I would happen to be at the store, I would treat myself to a bag. Then I didn’t seem them for a long time. Now I see them everywhere. They were the perfect snack while Christmas shopping, and are wonderful for car trips. Or really anytime, ever, for any reason. Yum.

Do you have a guilty pleasure snack?

11 Responses to “My Latest Addiction”

1. Angie @ Just Like the Number on January 19, 2011 at 9:28 am

Cheetos. They have to be a guilty pleasure snack for me, because if they made a regular appearance in my home I’d need a whole new wardrobe in a few sizes up. I can’t stop eating them. So whenever I go on a road trip I let myself pick up a small bag at the gas station, then drive and eat and lick my toxic orange fingers.

2. Evan Thomas on January 19, 2011 at 2:47 pm

My guilty pleasure snack is anything chocolate. I think by now I’ve gotten used to it and forget it’s not normal to snack on chocolate at 10am.

3. Erin on January 19, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Oh I love those as well! I had them for the first time a year or so ago after finding them in the dollar section of Target (another reason to love that place). I prefer the berry mix one.

4. Carrie on January 19, 2011 at 2:54 pm

In college I was addicted to TreeTop fruit snacks. I had a giant Costco-sized box in my dorm room. Dinner (more often than not) was a dozen of the little bags with a side of reeses minis from the vending machine downstairs and Odwalla smoothie for a drink. Because you know, walking the block to the cafeteria was just too hard.

5. Stef on January 19, 2011 at 3:21 pm

Oh, I love fruit snacks! My latest guilty pleasure snack is a small bowl of Reeses’ peanut butter puffs. I just can’t resist!

6. Terri on January 19, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Gummy worms and bears, uncontested!

7. pat on January 20, 2011 at 1:01 pm

frozen twinkies – don’t like them not frozen at all but frozen they are amazing

8. Sarah on January 20, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Funny that you post this… We picked up a mega box of these from Costco a few years ago for a camping trip and we’ve been hooked ever since. I HAVE to have a pack in my lunch every day.

9. ami on January 22, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I absolutely love gummy bears. I love eating healthy and working out but every now and I crave some gummy bears.

10. Carol on February 21, 2011 at 8:17 pm

It changes but today it was goldfish. I just love goldfish!

11. RupertCoupert on June 20, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Andy Capps hot fries in the little shiny blue bags. So crunchy and so spicy, yum! I do my best to enjoy them sparingly, but when I do, I remind myself they’re baked and not fried to ease a portion of my guilt.