What’s on Your Holiday Wish List?

I know, I know, it’s not even Halloween. I’m one of those people that takes mental notes of gift ideas throughout the year, and then once fall hits I’m like a little kid waiting for the holidays to roll around. I’m also one of those people that will watch the movie Elf in the middle of summer and thoroughly enjoy it. I can’t help it!

I have some exciting things planned for the blog this holiday season, including some great giveaways (yay!). Since it’s always nice to get something you want or need, I wanted to get a gauge of the things are highest on your wish list this year. The consensus will help me narrow down my ever-growing list of ideas :)

So, what do you want Santa to leave under the tree for you??

127 Responses to “What’s on Your Holiday Wish List?”

Comment Pages 1 2
  1. Andi on October 20, 2011 at 12:17 am

I would LOVE an immersion blender, a digital scale, and my very own stand mixer for the holidays! And peace on Earth :)

• Tanya on October 20th, 2011 at 9:23 am

I would like a new kitchen faucet – from Delta, the handsfree one!! and I would like one of those scrapers blades for my stand mixer, it’s like a spatulua and beater at the same time. I could keep going but I will stop there!

2. Jeanna on October 20, 2011 at 12:32 am

A brand new set of corningware, a kindle, cuisinart frozen yogurt/ice cream maker. And of course a new car wouldn’t hurt.

3. Amy Ferguson on October 20, 2011 at 12:37 am

this is so random but i would really really like an elecctric kettle. i’m such a tea fan :)

4. Jessica on October 20, 2011 at 1:33 am

A good heavy duty food processor, a new set of ss cookwear, and a new laptop wouldn’t hurt either. :D

5. Christine on October 20, 2011 at 1:50 am

A new electric knife, and for the paperwork for our home addition to go through without grief.

6. Annette on October 20, 2011 at 3:24 am

Hmmm… for Christmas I’d like a new fridge, a new stove and a new dishwasher. But since that’s a little greedy maybe a new indoor grill, new glass measuring cups and maybe a pony. That’s a little over the top too… I could use new cookie trays ’cause my old ones are disgusting and new spices, mine are a gazillion years old. That’s kind of boring so how about some pretty new dishes for the Christmas table. I’d only use them once a year so they would be like brand new every year. Christmas is hard, all those wishes on one day, maybe I’d wish it could be Christmas more often. Yah, that’s it. Definitely!

7. Benthe on October 20, 2011 at 3:29 am

I always start jotting down stuff early but this year my list so far only excist from books and cds. Not that much that I really need. Well, a iPhone would be welcome ;)

8. Maggie @ A Bitchin' Kitchen on October 20, 2011 at 3:33 am

An Epiphanie camera bag, and a KitchenAid stand mixer. Dragging out the hand mixer several times a week to bake is getting old :)

I love how almost everyone who has responded has named kitchen items! They really are the best presents in my opinion!

9. Cristin (Pinkie) on October 20, 2011 at 4:21 am

A personal secretary or a cloning device, but since that’s not going to happen, I will be hoping my family gets me a cookie cutter off my wish list ;-)

10. Choc Chip Uru on October 20, 2011 at 4:32 am

Hmmmm an all American package of butterscotch chips, marshmallow creme etc that Australia doesn’t provide :P

11. Rima on October 20, 2011 at 4:35 am

I’m happy because I start a list a month ago (and my birthday is in november so…)
    I would like a KitchenAid, a Clarisonic, some UGG brown and short, Guerlain perfum, a waffle iron, a new freezer because I have a too big ice cream maker wich don’t go in my freezer and a lazer hair removal (sorry if it’s strange words but I use a translator for some words because I’m French and it’s hard to fing waffle iron ;)

12. Susie on October 20, 2011 at 5:57 am

Well now, let’s see! :) Cookie cutters, cookie decorating books, kopykake projector, convection/microwave oven, slippers, and most important my husband and son to get a job. :)
    Susie

13. Bonnie Jean Fulcher on October 20, 2011 at 6:09 am

My wish list… some cast iron cookware that is pre-seasoned… some sturdy large cookie sheets (the ones they sometimes used to call jelly roll pans when I was a child)… some good large muffin pans… some decent glasses of various sizes that are cobalt blue … a gift card for books to Amazon.com… some Bare Minerals Eye Shadows (they look delicious)… some new Laura Mercier Stick Gloss or Lip Glace… a good set of pyrex mixing bowls or the kind you can pour from would be even better… a good pair of pumps (or three) from Nine West (I have some beautiful suede ones picked out)… an agent and publisher for a book about domestic violence that I have written over the last 8 years … and energy to get through the holidays and enjoy them with my family (enough to do things the way I always wanted to… not perfect… but better)… especially the energy to make some of the recipes I have collected from this web site like the snickerdoodle blondies that Mary Beth Whalen recommended the other day !

14. Betty on October 20, 2011 at 6:55 am

I would like a new salad shooter. I have enjoying using that for years and somehow lost the pusher part last week while getting ready for company. Maybe I will still find it. Also would like a good leather purse and a nice warm fleece bathrobe.

15. Valerie on October 20, 2011 at 7:00 am

I’d love to have a set of Fat Daddio’s bake ware and a BIG gift certificate to Cooks Warehouse.

16. Leanna on October 20, 2011 at 7:03 am

I would love the pasta making attachments for my Kitchen Aid. That isn’t going to happen, but I would like to receive a gift card to Sur La Table. I’ll be doing alot of baking this year so cookbooks are always welcome. Last year my boss gave cookie trays to his customers. I baked over 1500 cookies. New recipes are needed.

17. Cathy on October 20, 2011 at 7:19 am

I would love a food processer. I also just got a Kindle and a gift card for Amazon to download books would be great!

18. Jennifer@Peanut Butter and Peppers on October 20, 2011 at 7:24 am

I want a nice shiny freezer for all of my goods! I would also like a new set of measuring cups and spoons. I so need them! The numbers are coming off of them and sometimes I mix them up! That can’t be good! Also new baking sheets, mine are getting ugly and Silipat to go with them! A gift certificate for Williams and Sonoma or Sur La Table or Cost Plus or even Trader Joe’s! Hmmm, now I’m thinking of shopping!!

19. Jill on October 20, 2011 at 7:32 am

I want a food processor and a laptop. Nice and simple;)

20. Claudia Pletting on October 20, 2011 at 7:50 am

I would love an IPad so I could bring your recipes to the kitchen counter! All of your (Brown-Eyed Baker) are on my computer in the Den so when I am following a recipe ( of yours) I leave it up in my computer, then go to the kitchen and come back to the den to look at the recipe. Sometimes I do print it out but I don’t like to do that as it wasteful with paper.

21. Sandy on October 20, 2011 at 7:57 am

I would love a large heavy duty dutch oven.

22. Katrina on October 20, 2011 at 7:59 am

I want a new camera lens – either a macro or a zoom! Oh, to dream.

23. Mari on October 20, 2011 at 8:21 am

I would really like a nice cake pop/cupcake stand, another mixing bowl for my kitchen aid mixer, cookie/cake decorating books and supplies, a kopykake projector, a pair of cozy slippers, and a spa day!

24. Jodi Pavlik on October 20, 2011 at 8:26 am

Since you have so many amazing ice cream recipes, I would really love an ice cream/yogurt maker for Christmas so I can try some of them out!

25. Leslee on October 20, 2011 at 8:26 am

I would love a new cuisenart fp to replace the 35 yr. old one that is coming close to it’s last legs. It’s been a faithful friend. Also on my dream list is a Kitchen Aid mixer.

26. Kendra on October 20, 2011 at 8:27 am

I would love a heavy duty food processor and I am in desparate need of a new set of cookware. Mine is 20 years old!

27. Jen on October 20, 2011 at 8:28 am

I would really love it if my husband could somehow miraculously come home from his deployment in time for Christmas. I’m not holding my breathe on that one though… Barring that, I would really like a new blender – mine just doesn’t seem to be cutting the mustard lately!

28. Lindsey on October 20, 2011 at 8:38 am

A large Le Creuset french oven!

29. Sandra on October 20, 2011 at 8:47 am

On my “non” material things wish list: Peace, Love, Good Health and for the Grace of God to be with all.
    My material things wish list: A Dutch Oven and a nice Digital SLR camera.

30. Jackie on October 20, 2011 at 8:48 am

Every time I make a new recipe my list gets a little longer, but at the top right now is a Kitchen Aid mixer and a food processor. Making buttercream frosting with a hand mixer is getting a little tiresome.

31. Amanda Rae on October 20, 2011 at 8:51 am

A Breville Sous Chef from Sur La Table! We’ll save that gift for my husband, though! Good containers for giving away sweets at Christmas is something I’m always short on.

32. Debbie Driggs on October 20, 2011 at 8:55 am

I’ll take a viking mixer!

33. Jeanne on October 20, 2011 at 8:56 am

What a fun thing to think about! I would love the pasta making attachment for my Kitchen Aide Stand Mixer and one of those paddle attachment with the rubber spatulas on the bottom… and the peace on the earth thing too.

34. Liz on October 20, 2011 at 8:58 am

A Keurig coffeemaker. I lust after it. Work coffee is just not cutting it, and I am far too rushed in the morning to deal with the big old traditional coffeemaker.

35. Brooke @ Waiting to Rise on October 20, 2011 at 9:01 am

Well, since you asked:

I really want gift cards….for Kohl’s, Target and/or Walmart. I need clothes and house stuff! I’d like my own Sony Cybershot (I’m currently borrowing someone’s Cybershot) and an Iphone. I’d also like the money to have my house cleaned by a maid. See, I’m not demanding at all. ;)

36. Terri A. on October 20, 2011 at 9:07 am

a Vita Prep blender and/or Amazon gift cards

37. Candice H. on October 20, 2011 at 9:08 am

I’m going to be moving out soon so a kitchen aid mixer will definitely be on my christmas list!

38. Tara @ Chip Chip Hooray on October 20, 2011 at 9:19 am

My list consists of kitchen equipment. Is that sad? Probably, haha. I’m crossing my fingers that a food processor appears under my tree this year! That and/or a blender. All I want is to be able to make pesto and smoothies! :)

39. Claudia on October 20, 2011 at 9:21 am

I would like a nice bake set, next a good mixer and last I would like to try a food processor………

40. Nicole on October 20, 2011 at 9:24 am

I want a new stove since ours is now 75 degrees off. It’s the last major appliance that needs replaced in the kitchen. Also some Le Creuset in Flame would be nice, too!

41. NAN on October 20, 2011 at 9:46 am

I would love a food processor and a heavy dutch oven like my mother had .

42. Athena R on October 20, 2011 at 10:07 am

My wish list is varied. I would love to have a new treadmill since mine died on me recently. I would also love to have a good blender, Flowerbomb parfum by Viktor+Rolf, a tan and/or gray leather purse, and some cute heeled oxfords.

43. Erin N. on October 20, 2011 at 10:09 am

I would love a KA stand mixer. Our hand mixer is just a cheap one from wal-mart, and while it’s good for mashed potatoes and cake mixes, my go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe is so thick it requires hands to mix it when not made in a stand mixer. My mom has one as old as I am practically, and it’s heaven to be able to whip up a double batch (with 9 cups of flour!) in five minutes tops. I might just have to steal hers!

44. Gina Marie on October 20, 2011 at 10:11 am

Some nice cookware..I’m sorta limited..definitely new Knife set..Ive had mine for 9 years and theyve definitely kicked the bucket. New cookie sheets from Williams Sonoma, the goldware ones..iphone would certainly be nice too..
    But any pastry or bread making gadgets are always a plus.

45. Amanda H on October 20, 2011 at 10:22 am

Oh there are so many things. I would love a Bodum coffee press, A tart pan, a new knife set (we are still wearing down the odd knifes we received as hand me downs), a carving board for meat, Oh and on the top of the list a spinning cake stand for decorating. i keep eyeing the one at the store. Happy early holidays :)

46. annie on October 20, 2011 at 10:27 am

You shouldn’t have asked….. my stove,fridge,washer and dryer seriously need to be replaced after 25 years of hard service! I would like an ice-cream maker, a stand mixer (never had one, always use hand mixer), a kitchen scale, kitchen shears, some cookbooks and some small beauty items. Seriously though, I want and need some decent health, and some financial windfall .

47. Georgia on October 20, 2011 at 10:29 am

Kindle Fire

48. Tracy Thoms on October 20, 2011 at 10:37 am

On the fanciful side, a top of the range kitchen. More practical, a food dehydrator.

49. Katie Mazur on October 20, 2011 at 10:41 am

Honestly… I just want to be home to be home for the holidays… Seeing as that is an impossibility, because I live and work in a bakery in Germany, I won’t be getting my wish list this year.

However, if we’re speaking solely on food/baking items… well that list could be quite extensive :)
    Kitchen Aid, Immersion blender, Digital scale, tip set… and it goes on!

Can I say Happy Holiday so soon?!

50. Abby on October 20, 2011 at 11:01 am

My hubs is dying for an ipad, and I am lusting after Frye boots, sigh.

51. Telynn on October 20, 2011 at 11:08 am

Besides finding a job, I would love to get a Vitamix Mixer, the Entire Pampered Chef Catalog of products, and a Silhouette CAMEO™…hmm Santa may have to wait until next year to get some of this!

52. Jody on October 20, 2011 at 11:15 am

One of those fancy panini presses and a strong immersion blender, both would get a lot of use at my house!

53. Jolene on October 20, 2011 at 11:39 am

Every year people ask me what I want and most often it’s truly nothing. What I really would love is to see smiles on everyones faces, hearing people laugh, not seeing people get mad and crazy when they are Christmas shopping, seeing children open up a Christmas Gift for the first time, enjoying seeing the grandparents sparkle in their eyes when they see their family come together. I may sound like a big sap, but thats because I am. I am most happy when my family is happy and there is not a gift in the world that I would ask for more, but more peace, love, and happiness!!!!!!!!!

54. Dena on October 20, 2011 at 11:59 am

A Canon Rebel please……pretty please??

55. Ems on October 20, 2011 at 12:02 pm

I’d like to second the immersion blender!

56. Lauren on October 20, 2011 at 12:09 pm

a bundt pan, cake decorating kit, and a serger! :)

57. Alice on October 20, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Dream list is an espresso machine, a really good waffle-maker, knife sharpener and a really good DSLR camera…

Some of my favorite kitchen gifts to give are an immersion blender, the beater blade for KitchenAid mixers and a kitchen scale.

58. Dede on October 20, 2011 at 12:16 pm

I want absolutely NOTHING! We were giventhe greatest gift back in March when our son was in a horrifce car accident (ejected) and suffered Traumatic Brain Injury. He was on life support and was put in a coma. Needless to say, we did a lot of praying and we are so very blessed to say that our son is better than ever just 8 months after his accident. And yes, he now wears a seatbelt :- )
    So I already received my gift.

59. Kayle B on October 20, 2011 at 12:19 pm

I would LOVE a KitchenAid Stand Mixer! Also-any baking essentials are always awesome :)

60. colleen on October 20, 2011 at 12:25 pm

I’m just like you–I make my Christmas list year-round! So everyone says I’m easy to buy for (I just wish they would take the hint, some are frustrating to buy for).

My wants (besides spending the holiday with my family–tickets booked!) are a mini cheesecake pan and a biscotti pan. I’d also like two more matching cookie sheets (the big, jelly roll style ones) and Silpats to go with them.

61. Kerri on October 20, 2011 at 1:03 pm

iPad and All-Clad….LOVE!

62. Amanda on October 20, 2011 at 1:30 pm

I want a new food processor that has a dough blade option, an immersion blender, a tart pan, a springform pan, and a good knife set! Seriously, almost my entire wishlist on Amazon is cooking appliances or cookbooks!

63. Cait on October 20, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I would love a new KitcheAid mixer, I inherited mine from my Gram and its been well loved. New Stainless cookware, and a Food Processor….and well a brand new kitchen with and island (pretty sure that is asking too much!

64. Danielle Beinke on October 20, 2011 at 2:17 pm

My husband and I are moving into our very first house 2 weeks before Christmas!! Needless to say, there are many things I’d love to have. But, what I really want for the kitchen, is one of those Keurig coffee makers. Also, a gas grill so we can do some outdoor cooking!

65. Elizabeth on October 20, 2011 at 2:37 pm

An IPad is really what I want…failing that, the Kitchenaid immersion blender and/or Wusthof vegetable knife. Think Santa can come through?

66. sherri lynn @ life of a wife on October 20, 2011 at 2:40 pm

A Le Creuset dutch oven, an espresso maker, a quality wooden cutting board, an ice cream maker, should I keep going?? :)

67. charm on October 20, 2011 at 2:45 pm

A new elliptical, to work off all those holiday calories I can already see barrelling straight to my hips and thighs. Given the way I cook, bake and EAT, it counts as a kitchen appliance!
    A genie/elf/gnome/fairy to clear up the clutter in my kitchen so I can enjoy cooking rather than having to move stuff from place to place every time I want to make something.

Oh, and Paco, the Pool Boy. If it helps, tell Santa I’ve been especially naughty this year….

68. Tara Pfeiffer on October 20, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Ahhh! Where do I begin? I have had 3 kids in less than 4 years…so with all those size changes, I need new clothes. A large, heavy dutch oven. A vitamix. And a nice mandoline slicer. Cherry on top would be a handyman for a day to knock some things off of the to-do list!

69. Kari on October 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I would love new cookware. My pots and pans are all old, mix-and-match, hodgepodge pieces.

70. Joan on October 20, 2011 at 2:59 pm

I just splurged on a large Lodge cast iron pan and Lodge dutch oven. Now I am looking for a non stick mini loaf pan. I have spent way to much money on the disposable mini loaf pans over the years.

Baking supplies…like good quality chocolates. Oh and I LOVE cupcake wrappers and sprinkles!!!!

71. ashley on October 20, 2011 at 3:01 pm

i would like the kitchen aid mixer attachement with the scraper attached :)

72. Veronica Miller on October 20, 2011 at 3:39 pm

I’m dying for a Kitchenaid stand mixer and I bet that would be the ultimate item on many wishlists, though it is so expensive that I can’t expect it could be on your giveaway. So on the smaller scale, I’d l ike a digital scale, the new Cook’s Illustrated cookbook, and random things like a nice whisk, cookie scoop, and a silpat mat.

73. Veronica Miller on October 20, 2011 at 3:39 pm

And a cast iron skillet! I think that tops my list, just under the kitchenaid stand mixer.

74. Jess on October 20, 2011 at 3:48 pm

I really really want an immersion blender. And a nice heavy Dutch oven. And a tart pan with removable bottom. And a set of ramekins. And a cast iron skillet. Oh, and a pizza stone since I managed to drop and shatter mine! Geez…greedy much??

75. Rachel on October 20, 2011 at 4:39 pm

A shiny new Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Any color!!

76. Renee on October 20, 2011 at 5:03 pm

A new Bosch mixer and a Wonder Mill wheat grinder………ok don’t laugh but a composting toilet. We are into survival / off grid gear.
    Renee

77. Jenette Marie on October 20, 2011 at 6:25 pm

♪♫ Santa baaaby slip a La Creuset round French Oven under the tree… for me! ♪♫

78. Stefanie on October 20, 2011 at 6:33 pm

A Kitchen Aid mixer would be great. And some gift cards so I can buy new clothes. A king-size bed, toys for my pups, an iPad. Gosh, there’s just so much stuff! And I love the movie Elf. Great watch for any time of year!

79. Mandi on October 20, 2011 at 6:36 pm

A kitchen aide mixer, and new cookware set!

80. Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes on October 20, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I think about Christmas all year long, as well!! My husband says I’m like a little kid :) Oh well, there are worse things in life to be called.

81. Marcee .... ILLINOIS on October 20, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Something cute, sweet AND forever ….. a new puppy!

Actually, a pooch (any) to rescue from CCR. Older doggies are so great to adopt. They need second chances.

There are so many pups that need (our) good care, healthy food, love and most definitely …. a forever home.

Hey Santa …… ohhhh Santa ….. you listening?

82. Jen @ Chocotuile on October 20, 2011 at 7:55 pm

I have officially fallen in love with my mini food processor:

But now she needs a big sister to go along with her! I’m crossing my fingers for a great Black Friday sale on the 12 or 14 cup Cuisinart food processor!

And as always, dreaming of a sparkly pale pink KitchenAid!

83. Brooke on October 20, 2011 at 7:57 pm

I am expecting my first baby 5 days after christmas, so my wish list is just full of baby items :)

84. Melissa on October 20, 2011 at 8:40 pm

I too keep a running list of things I’d like to have but don’t want to buy for myself. Thus far, I’m hoping for a digital scale, immersion blender, ice cream maker, and several of the many cooking/baking books on my list.

85. Lisa S on October 20, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Do I have to pick one thing? SO difficult.
    I do want the touch Delta kitchen faucet. My brother has it and I am very jealous in a nice way.
    If it wasnt something to do with the kitchen I will be very superficial and say I want a new cozy pair of Uggs :)

86. Jen M O on October 20, 2011 at 8:42 pm

I think Santa should be able to provide time since it goes by so fast. If not, then sleep?

87. Laura on October 20, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Is a batch of your cookies and/or bars out of the question? = ) New cookware is always nice, but I know those are $$$. Good luck on your decision!

88. Jamie on October 20, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Kitchen Aid 600 professional series mixer
    Ice Cream Maker
    Spring Form pans for cheesecake
    Blow Torch for Creme Brule….

Just have to win the lottery >.< hehe

89. Ann on October 20, 2011 at 9:26 pm

This is SO nice of you! I have to agree with the first comment! A good immersion blender and a kitchen scale are perfect!

My wish list for hubby is a DSLR!

90. Sierra on October 20, 2011 at 9:57 pm

an ice cream attachment for my kitchenaid, lots and lots of GOOD baking cookbooks, and a transfer with my husbands job so we can have a better life together (though if i got that last one, i could afford the other things!) :)

91. Jennifer on October 20, 2011 at 10:13 pm

The poster calendar from Linnea. I had one this year and loved changing the posters out of the frame each month. I hung the frame in a prominent place over our kitchen/bar area.

Here’s the link for this year’s calendar:

92. Kelly on October 21, 2011 at 4:12 am

I would LOVE a good camera so I can take great pictures for my foodblog (my current (old) camera is a big frustration). I would LOVELOVE a KitchenAid stand mixer: often I just skip recipes I would love to make because I don’t have a good mixer… big shame, isn’t it? More baking tools and equipment are always on my wish list!

93. christyd on October 21, 2011 at 8:44 am

William’s Sonoma 30 piece all-clad with copper pots/pan set!

94. Kelly on October 21, 2011 at 9:02 am

In my perfect world, Santa would leave a kitchenaid mixer, cuisinart food processor, le creuset dutch oven, all clad pots and pans, anthropologie apron, kindle (or kobo), ipad and many many books and clothes :)

95. Nicola on October 21, 2011 at 12:07 pm

For Christmas/Birthday present I would love boots, Le Creuset Dutch oven and a Romantic trip to somewhere tropical with my hubby!

96. Anna on October 21, 2011 at 12:37 pm

KitchenAid standing mixer is the no1 on my list. But anything for baking will be great! :)

97. Barb on October 21, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Counterspace! I need room in my tiny kitchen to work!

98. Jamie on October 21, 2011 at 1:49 pm

I am right with you. In fact I have already sent my Christmas wish list to my husband and made my kids write theirs. I would really like a doughnut pan, and I always love recieving cookbooks as well.

99. Dana on October 21, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Here is my list, Le Creuset Dutch oven, immersion blender, Kitchenaid attachment for the blending scrapping, various kitchenaid attachments (pasta, etc), various fun kitchen tools….can never have enough! William Sonoma gift certificates are always on the top of my list!

100. Annie on October 21, 2011 at 9:13 pm

I would really LOVE an iPad, an SLR camera, and a KopyKake. Not too much right? :-)

Comment Pages 1 2