Happy Thanksgiving!

The planning is complete, the grocery shopping done, pies baked, and food prepped. Spending 10+ hours in the kitchen yesterday getting everything ready means that I get to put my feet up, relax, and enjoy the holiday today. I love it when a plan comes together. (Name that movie/TV show!)

Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy a wonderful day with family and friends, enjoying great food and even better company.

14 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving!”

1. Laurie on November 24, 2011 at 1:23 am

This is the first year I have embraced prepping the day before, why did I wait so long??? Wishing you and the A-team a very happy Thanksgiving.
    :0)

2. Carolin on November 24, 2011 at 3:12 am

“Ich liebe es, wenn ein Plan funktioniert!”… If you are interested in the german version of that famous A-Team quote ;) Happy Thanksgiving from Germany (where we know this Holliday only from TV) and enjoy your great meal!

3. Lauren at Keep It Sweet on November 24, 2011 at 6:53 am

Enjoy the day! I tried to also do as much as possible yesterday. Today is full of a few last minute things. Happy Thanksgiving!

4. Jennifer@Peanut Butter and Peppers on November 24, 2011 at 8:19 am

Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your day, you deserve it!

5. Katrina on November 24, 2011 at 8:38 am

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

6. Paula on November 24, 2011 at 8:54 am

Wishing you a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

7. annie on November 24, 2011 at 9:03 am

Wishing all our American friends a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. From a Canadian neighbor.

8. Tracey on November 24, 2011 at 9:43 am

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it’s filled with good food and lots of hockey and football :)

9. Jen of My Tiny Oven on November 24, 2011 at 10:59 am

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

10. Kelley Fletcher Flores on November 24, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, my husband is in the kitchen cooking up the turkey as I type! Gotta love that man!

11. Stacey on November 24, 2011 at 10:01 pm

Hope you had a beautiful day! I laughed at your list because I do the same thing when cooking for a large event, along with pulling out the recipes I plan to use and updating my shopping list with all the staples I use up along the way.

12. Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga on November 24, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Hope you had a wonderful day with your family and loved ones!

13. Jen on November 27, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Random… your handwriting looks exactly like my mom’s!

14. granite countertops maryland md on November 27, 2011 at 12:34 pm

this is what i also usually have to do to make it feasible not to leave any thing.
    Have a nice day