No-Bake Biscoff Cookies

When Tracy over at Sugarcrafter asked if I would be interested in doing a guest post for her, I was more than happy to return the favor that she paid me last March while I was on vacation by sharing with you her amazing Baked Doughnuts with Cinnamon-Sugar. Aside from us both having rambunctious Golden Retriever children and loving football so much that we coordinated an all-girl food blogger fantasy football league this past season, I also feel a kinship with Tracy in that she has to deal with peanut and nut allergies. As someone who had to worry about that for five years, I know that it’s definitely not any fun. As a result, I wanted to modify one of my favorite peanut butter recipes (No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies!) so that Tracy could enjoy them too. I came up with No-Bake Biscoff Cookies using Biscoff spread – a new favorite of mine!

For the No-Bake Biscoff Cookies recipe, head on over to Sugarcrafter.

One year ago: Anisette Biscotti
Five years ago: Italian Wedding Soup

15 Responses to “No-Bake Biscoff Cookies”

1. Rodzilla on February 15, 2012 at 8:52 am

life without PB would be hard..but biscoff would definitely help me manage.

2. Liz @ Tip Top Shape on February 15, 2012 at 9:08 am

Oohh, these sound delicious!

3. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers on February 15, 2012 at 9:40 am

Yum! I am heading over there to get the recipe!!!

4. Cookbook Queen on February 15, 2012 at 9:50 am

These look fabulous!! Headed over now :)

5. Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga on February 15, 2012 at 11:11 am

These look awesome and I made some nobake cookie-butter spread cookies in December…if only TJs would carry the cookie butter again, I’d be doing it more! Good thing I can get Biscoff spread…love the stuff!

6. Kiri W. on February 15, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Looks fantastic! I’ll be heading over there :)

7. Ashley on February 15, 2012 at 3:59 pm

I’m going to check out the recipe now!!

8. Ally on February 16, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Anything Biscoff & I am a fan! I love how they’re no bake as well… so easy!
    xo

9. Jen on February 20, 2012 at 12:22 am

Biscoff is my new favorite thing OF ALL TIME. I made some Biscoff Oatmeal cookies, but I’ve been wanting to try some no-bakes with it. This will give me a good excuse to buy more Biscoff spread. Which will give me a good excuse to spread Biscoff on a tortilla. Or eat it with my finger. I’m so glad to have this recipe!

10. Beth on February 21, 2012 at 4:38 pm

looks delish! Never heard of biscoff spread before this… we are a “no-nut” household, so these are perfect! Tried it using a slight modification making them chocolately… AMAZING!

2 cups sugar
    4 tablespoons cocoa
    1 stick butter
    1/2 cup milk
    1 cup biscoff spread
    1 tablespoon vanilla
    3 cups oatmeal

11. jamie on March 1, 2012 at 12:15 pm

these do look good. so far i’ve just eaten biscoff off my finger, as spreading it on stuff seems to mask its flavor. also, i think a biscoff spin on the rice krispy treat sounds perfect, don’t you? YES!!!

12. Karen on March 2, 2012 at 6:40 am

This recipe is a keeper. I took these to a party … the men scarfed them up and the women generally thought they were too sweet. So, the next time I make them I think I’ll cut the sugar to 1 cup, just to see. All in all, a very, VERY easy and delicious recipe. Thank you!

13. Marina on July 4, 2012 at 9:26 am

For all people who live in a country without Biscoff spread….
    Here’s a link to a homepage where you can find a recipe for Spekulatius-spread (tasting like the Biscoff spread)

14. Food, Faith, and Other Fabulous Finds on November 5, 2013 at 10:35 pm

Very tasty. Thanks for sharing with us!

15. angelique burns on March 17, 2014 at 6:54 pm

just made these i subbed almond milk oh my this may be my new favorite not set yet and i was munching on them