20 New Favorite Recipes [Spring 2012]

Ahh, spring. The season of re-birth and new beginnings… Easter and decorating eggs (and playoff hockey disappointments)… chilly nights at the most beautiful baseball park in the land… warm days walking shaded trails…. and picking the first plump strawberry of the season. Spring shakes the chill off of winter and is the warm-up act for a hot, sunny summer. Back in March, I started a new roundup series here on Brown Eyed Baker where I share with you a collection of some of my favorite recent recipes. With summer officially rolling in this week, it’s time to round up my favorite recipes from the spring! Below is a look back at 20 of my absolutely favorites recipes that I made this spring. Enjoy!

1. Bacon and Cheese Easter Bread

15. Jalapeño Cheddar Bagels

16. My Dad’s Favorite Chocolate Birthday Cake

17. No-Bake Banana Split Dessert

18. Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Sandwiches

19. Salted Mexican Chocolate-Chile Caramels

20. Strawberry Cream Cheese Crumble Tart

What was your favorite recipe from the last few months??

12 Responses to “20 New Favorite Recipes [Spring 2012]”

1. Mercedes on June 24, 2012 at 9:19 am

What a list, I don’t know where to begin! Many of your favorites are favorites of mine that you have posted as well! Keep them coming please!

2. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers on June 24, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Love all your favorite spring recipes!!! Have a wonderful Sunday!

3. Jenny on June 24, 2012 at 2:05 pm

My favourite was the candy bar pie! Or maybe the german chocolate cake. But the salted caramel chocolate chip bars, oh, the were soooooo good!

4. Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes on June 24, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I liked the take 5 pie and the mississippi mud cake best!

5. Sandy on June 24, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Sausage, Mozzarella & Basil Stuffed Peppers- good home cooking and a wonderful way to use my garden’s bell peppers this summer! (p.s. even my teenage son will eat the bell pepper when it’s stuffed like this!)

6. caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy on June 24, 2012 at 4:12 pm

what a great bunch of recipes!! that banana split dessert looks outrageous! yum!

7. Taylor on June 24, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Yummy! They all look so delicious!

8. Dallas Duo Bakeks on June 24, 2012 at 11:45 pm

It’s hard to pick a favorite recipe; they all look great! With that said, the no-bake banana split dessert looks quick, easy and super refreshing on a hot summer day in Texas!

9. Valerie R. on June 25, 2012 at 12:34 am

Love this list of your top 20! I’d have to say my VERY fav would have to be #4 – the Chocolate Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Buttercream… Oh. My. YUM!!!! :)

10. Meghan @ After the Ivy League on June 25, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Great roundup of recipes! I really want to try that banana split one, I’ve had it saved since the first post! Gotta get around to that!

11. J on July 7, 2012 at 6:17 pm

No-Bake Banana Split Dessert sounds really good…but so does everything else!

12. Kayla on July 28, 2012 at 5:19 am

I’m in love… with everything you make. Everything. I wanna be you!