Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving today! I hope you enjoy a wonderful day full of family and friends, great food and warm memories.

As my Zia Lena would say before we sat down to any meal she had a hand in preparing…

Buon appetito!

20 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving!”

1. Wowed out! on November 22, 2012 at 1:26 am

OMG!!!! I love that table! Is that a picture from somewhere else? Or is that UR thanksgiving table (so far, I’m guessing)…. Everything looks SO perfect and yummy! Wow…

• Michelle on November 22nd, 2012 at 8:49 am

Thank you! It’s my table from Thanksgiving last year.

2. Ieva on November 22, 2012 at 1:49 am

Stunning picture! Wow!
    How do you deal with Einsten – are you able to leave any food out like this when he is at home? I have a retriever puppy and still learning these things :)
    Ieva

• Michelle on November 22nd, 2012 at 8:51 am

Thank you, Leva! As for Einstein, well, that can sometimes be a losing battle ;-) That table you see is in the living room, and there are baby gates closing off both entrances to that room. Usually things in the kitchen we have to push to the back of the counters. He is usually good when we’re actually eating, laying next to someone. But once we’re up and trying to clean up, he can definitely steal things. One Christmas he ate an entire block of cheese off the appetizer platter when we were clearing dishes and had our backs turned! I’m sorry I’m not much help :) It helps that they’re so cute and easy to forgive, ha!

3. Jayne on November 22, 2012 at 3:27 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Love the peacock feather. Very special touch there. I want your dessert table.

4. Kristi on November 22, 2012 at 5:07 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you and thanks for sharing your wonderful recipes. Have a wonderful weekend!

5. MaryBeth on November 22, 2012 at 6:03 am

I’m smiling! My Zia Teresa always said the very same thing. Thanksgiving blessings to you and your family.

• Michelle on November 22nd, 2012 at 8:53 am

This made me smile :) Perhaps my Zia Lena and your Zia Teresa are having Thanksgiving together today :)

6. RSA QLD on November 22, 2012 at 6:39 am

Happy thanks giving day to all of you!

7. Lori on November 22, 2012 at 7:22 am

Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this blog! It is the first place I visit every morning with my cup of coffee. By the way…I’ll take one of everything on your holiday dessert table. You are amazing, Michelle.

• Michelle on November 22nd, 2012 at 8:52 am

Aw, thank you Lori. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

8. Gillian on November 22, 2012 at 8:26 am

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

9. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers on November 22, 2012 at 9:20 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and that includes Einstein!

10. Paula on November 22, 2012 at 10:54 am

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day :)

11. Tracey on November 22, 2012 at 11:56 am

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

12. Cat Davis on November 22, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Who needs the turkey when you’ve got that gorgeous pie. Happy Thanksgiving! And thank you for that wonderful Cloverleaf roll recipe, they turned out perfect. Picture –> http://instagram.com/p/SWCpVxlx4K/

• Michelle on November 23rd, 2012 at 11:09 am

Beautiful rolls, Cat! Thanks for sharing the picture!

13. Laura Dembowski on November 22, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Michelle! I hope you have a wonderful day :). I always love visiting your blog and seeing all the yummy recipes and beautiful photography!

14. Sally - only gluten free baking on November 22, 2012 at 10:07 pm

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

15. Little Kitchie on November 23, 2012 at 6:25 am

Beautiful table!!! Hope y’all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!