Happy New Year!

peace-600

I saw the quote above on Pinterest awhile back and it seemed especially fitting for both looking back at the past year and looking forward to what’s to come.

As one year ends and another begins, I want to thank you for being a part of this community, for continuing to make this little space a joy for me to create, for sharing your ideas, your life and your kitchen adventures with me. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives, in and out of the kitchen. I’m excited about all of the new projects we’ll tackle together in the coming year!

I wish each of you an incredibly Happy New Year. May 2013 bring you all the good that life has to offer!

22 Responses to “Happy New Year!”

1. GB on January 1, 2013 at 2:37 am

Happy New Year, Michelle. Thank you for letting us take part in your life and thank you for being a part of our lives. Here’s to a great new year!

2. Corinne on January 1, 2013 at 3:28 am

Chili Bean and Bobo wish Einstein a most wonderful New Year filled with long walks, good scratches, and delicious treats!

3. Cathy J. on January 1, 2013 at 3:52 am

Wishing you and your family a fabulous New Year! Cheers!!!

4. LJ Dubois on January 1, 2013 at 3:52 am

All best wishes to you and your family (especially Einstein!) for a warm and wonderful New Year! Thank you for this amazing blog—we look forward to seeing it every day. If you ever get to the Boston area, please let us know–we would love to share some of our Italian heritage recipes with you!

XO

LJ Dubois

5. Madelein - Mother of six on January 1, 2013 at 4:44 am

Fantastic quote!

6. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers on January 1, 2013 at 7:48 am

Ahhh your too sweet! Happy New Years to you and your family!!!!

7. Brenda on January 1, 2013 at 8:15 am

Thank YOU for the New Year’s thought and for a shot of tastiness and beauty every day in the midst of the chaos. A blessed and prosperous New Year to you.

8. Jennifer Akridge on January 1, 2013 at 8:22 am

Happy New Year. I enjoy reading recipes from you each day. And better yet, I get to try out the recipes and make delicious food. May the New Year bring you Peace as well.

9. Mary Burlett on January 1, 2013 at 9:44 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with all of us in 2013. It is appreciated and always look forward to reading your blog at end of day. Wishing everyone Peace from Gus, Golden Retriever!

10. Donna K. on January 1, 2013 at 9:53 am

Wishing you, CCC, and Einstein a year of abundant blessings!

11. Mary Ann on January 1, 2013 at 10:46 am

Thanks for all the fun recipes, and that is the best quote I have seen here at the end of the year! Happy New Year!

12. Chuck Mencke on January 1, 2013 at 10:52 am

Happy 2013 to you and Einstein and thank you for sharing the wonderful quote.

13. Aikko @ Bake Happy on January 1, 2013 at 11:59 am

Happy New Year, Michelle!
    Here’s to more baking advetures to come! :)

14. Jen of My Tiny Oven on January 1, 2013 at 12:19 pm

What a wonderful quote! Happy New Year to you too! Here is to a wonderful 2013 full happiness, laughter and fabulous food!

15. Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom on January 1, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

16. Melissa F on January 1, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Beautiful!!! Happy New Year Michelle!! :)

17. Laura Dembowski on January 1, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Happy New Year, Michelle! It is always a pleasure to visit your blog and make the outstanding recipes you post. I am hoping for a wonderful 2013 and wish you the same.

18. Terry Madison on January 1, 2013 at 11:30 pm

New Year wishes to you and yours, Michelle, I look forward to your blog daily. I’m a retired teacher of 51 years, teaching Jr. High School cooking and Sewing and now I have time to play in my own kitchen, love love love your receipes. Thanks so much for your time and energy it takes to do what you do. Hugs and wonderful things coming your way in 2013
    T M and my 5 kitties.

19. Cookin' Canuck on January 1, 2013 at 11:33 pm

What a wonderful quote! I hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you, Michelle.

20. Janice on January 2, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Happy New Year, Michelle.
    May 2013 bring you the best life has to offer!
    God’s blessings to you and yours.

21. jami nato on January 2, 2013 at 10:26 pm