Happy October! Celebrate with 10 Amazing Pumpkin Recipes!
Ahh, October. The month of the pumpkin. Pumpkin carving, pumpkin seed roasting, the pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin-shaped Reese’s cups (what? did I say that?)… seemingly all things pumpkin. Except, of course, for pumpkin pie – that doesn’t show up until Thanksgiving. I’ve gotten the sense that the pumpkin surge has started even earlier this year and appears to already be in full swing. So whether you’ve already been breaking open cans of pumpkin or are still itching to get started, I hope these recipes provide some sweet inspiration. A few are from me and the rest are some seriously amazing recipes from other food bloggers. Enjoy!
10 of the Best Pumpkin Recipes ‘Round the Internet
1. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Cream Cheese Filling (Brown Eyed Baker)
2. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (Brown Eyed Baker)
3. Pumpkin Scones with Spiced Glaze (Brown Eyed Baker)
4. Pumpkin Nutella Bread (Two Peas and Their Pod)
5. Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Muffins with Pecan Streusel (Ezra Pound Cake)
6. Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies (My Baking Addiction)
7. Pumpkin Cheesecake (Sugarcrafter)
8. Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate (Closet Cooking)
9. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (Recipe Girl)
10. Pumpkin Ice Cream (David Lebovitz)
Do you have a favorite pumpkin recipe? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below, and if you have a link, feel free to share it!