Bestselling Cookbooks & Kitchen Products
Back in April you may remember that I featured some of the most popular kitchen items purchased by Brown Eyed Baker readers through Amazon. It was fun for me to see what types of things that readers here enjoy most, plus I got a lot of great feedback on the usefulness of the post, so I have decided to make it a quarterly feature here on the site. I will break the items down into the most popular cookbooks and then the most popular kitchen products.
There is definitely a seasonal spin on what has risen to the top over the last three months, as you’ll see the most popular cookbook and product are both ice cream friendly. In addition to that, I am over-the-moon excited to see how popular kitchen scales have become. If you have been reading Brown Eyed Baker for any length of time, you know how much I value my kitchen scale and how important I believe weighing your ingredients is.
Have fun browsing and Merry Christmas in July! It’s never too early to start a Christmas list, either for yourself or friends and family!
2. Baking Illustrated by America’s Test Kitchen ($23.10)
4. Julia’s Kitchen Wisdom by Julia Child ($9.46)
Bestselling Kitchen Equipment
1. KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment ($58.95)
2. Beater Blade ($24.95)
3. Cake Pan, 9″ x 2″ Round ($11.50)
4. Escali Pana Scale ($64.95)
5. EatSmart Scale ($24.95)
6. Oxo Good Grips Scale ($29.99)
7. Super Peel Pizza Peel ($36.95)
8. Baby Onesie Cookie Cutter ($1.50)