1. These two characters are really starting to enjoy each other’s company. Dominic lights up like a Christmas tree anytime Joseph looks his way, and Joseph is always making sure Dominic has whatever he needs. If Dominic is on the floor, he brings him toy after toy to play with, if he’s in his high chair, he brings his plastic keys (Dominic loves chewing on them), he wipes his face with a burp cloth if he’s drooling… It’s just awesome to watch the two of them together, it makes my heart so happy ❤️
2. Dominic started swim lessons yesterday! He’s a couple months younger than Joseph was when he began, but he did really well… no crying and he seemed to enjoy being in the water and splashing around. Success!
3. We’re planning to dye Easter eggs with Joseph either today or tomorrow; my sister and I were always total bums when it came to dying Easter eggs. We’d do like two and get bored and leave my mom to finish the rest. It’s still not one of my favorite activities, but my husband convinced me that it’s a must with Joseph 😊
4. How cool is this United States scratch watercolor map? You can scratch off the states you’ve visited, and it reveals gorgeous watercolors. This would be an awesome gift for someone who loves to travel!
5. Have you heard of the Cookie Dough Cafe? They make cookie dough for the sole purpose of eating it unbaked (so no raw eggs, and heat-treated flour)… I love to steal a spoonful of cookie dough, but I’m not sure I could eat an entire container of it! I think there are shops like this now, too? Like you can get it in a cone and with toppings!
6. An Engingeer Explains Why You Should Always Order the Larger Pizza >> Was there ever a question?
7. Did you watch the Homeland finale last week? What did you think? I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but I was stunned at first, and now I’m just like, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?? Also, I feel like this season was only like 3 episodes long – I need more!
8. Next to Thanksgiving through New Year’s, this is my favorite time of year – the NHL playoffs are here! I’m admittedly not expecting the Penguins to repeat because it’s insanely difficult to do, but I’d love to see them make another long run!
9. What do you have planned for Easter? We’ll be feasting on the traditional lamb, ham, potatoes and sides. Bring on the mint jelly!
10. TGIF! I hope you have a fantastic holiday weekend!