1. My Chief Culinary Consultant and I took that picture two and a half years ago on a tucked away beach that we stumbled upon sheerly by accident. In less than four weeks, we’ll be getting married on that same stretch of beach. We just made our plans this week and we couldn’t be more excited!
For someone like myself that tends to buy the same type of things over and over, this is such a cool service! I really enjoyed trying everything on at home, with things already in my closet, and utilizing the “style tags” on the pieces, which gave suggestions on how to wear each item. I’m officially hooked!
3. Last week, my sweet, soft, cuddly Golden Retriever Einstein ate a mouse in our yard. I’m still grossed out.
4. Have you seen these Cuppow BNTO Canning Jar Lunchbox Adaptors?
Really neat! You can back fruit or granola with yogurt, veggies with dip, salad with dressing… all without mixing them up and getting everything soggy. Genius!
5. Have any of you done hot yoga? How hot is hot? There’s a yoga studio near my house that I’d like to try out, but on their website it says that all of their classes are set at 90 degrees (except for gentle flow, which is set at 80 degrees). I can’t decide if I’ll feel like I’m going to die, or if it will be bearable. Thoughts? I’ve only ever taken yoga classes in “normal” temperatures.
6. I bought a dwarf Meyer Lemon tree at Lowe’s on a whim.
It’s grown a ton since I got it and it has a lot of buds. Fingers crossed that it will produce some Meyer lemons at some point!
7. Next week, my Chief Culinary Consultant and I are going to DC for a few days to hang out and see some friends. I’m looking forward to a little getaway! I always enjoy hitting up the restaurants down there; so many good eats in that area!
9. Did you know that July not only National Ice Cream Month, but also National Blueberry Month? If you have tons of fresh blueberries to use up, be sure to check out my new Beautiful Blueberries Pinterest board!
10. TGIF! I hope you find a cozy corner this weekend!