1. Duke is almost 7 months old now, and he has significantly calmed down. Don’t get me wrong, he’s still a zany little puppy, but he is far less crazy than he was a few months ago. Einstein’s tail and ears have finally caught a break, and these two buddies are happy to relax together, as well as chase each other around our snow-covered yard. Now that Duke is bigger, he and Einstein can engage in some real play, and they do a great job of tiring each other out. We also have some spirited games of tug of war over here!
2. Based on your feedback a few weeks ago, it seemed that a lot of you were interested in seeing a Stitch Fix review. I went ahead and put one together from my last shipment and posted it in the Home & Garden section. Those posts won’t show up on the main page, but as long as you are an RSS or email subscriber, you will still receive them.
3. Confession: I am not a Justin Timberlake fan. His music is alright, but all the hubbub about him? I guess I just don’t get it. Different strokes…
4. I pretty much live in jeans, so this slideshow of 60 Stylish Ways to Wear a Basic Pair of Blue Jeans was made for me!
5. In an attempt to add some furniture and finishings to our house, my Chief Culinary Consultant and I did some shopping last weekend. We struck out on everything, with the exception of a couple of mosaic hangings that we found at Pier 1. We hung one in our powder room and I am in total love with it!
It adds the perfect pop of color, and since the powder room has a fairly high ceiling, this long piece worked perfectly. Decorating baby steps 🙂
6. I finally got my Whitney English day designer this week, and am looking forward to carving out a few hours to sit down with it and start planning. I’ll be sure to report back about how I like it!
7. Within the last few weeks, Facebook has changed its algorithm to diminish the amount of content from brand pages that show up in individuals’ news feeds. I’ve received a number of emails from readers who are concerned because they haven’t been seeing updates from the BEB Facebook page lately. There are a couple of things you can do to make sure you don’t miss anything:
When you hover over the “Like” button, a little drop down menu will appear. Make sure that “Get Notifications” is selected, as seen below:
8. Do you remember the enormous crossword puzzle that I worked on last year right after the holidays? Well, my grandparents clipped out the 2013 version and mailed it to me right after Christmas. I finally started working on it this week and, oh my, does it take time! I’m pretty proud of my progress so far! I think I’m going to trump last year’s results 🙂
10. TGIF! I hope you enjoy a cozy weekend and keep warm!