8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
5 cups miniature marshmallows
1½ cups chopped Hershey chocolate bars (about two 4.4-oz size bars)
¼ cup light corn syrup
5 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish and line with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Place the cereal in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the 5 cups of marshmallows, 1½ cups of chopped chocolate, light corn syrup and butter. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until the mixture is completely melted and smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
4. Pour the melted mixture over the cereal and, using a buttered spatula or wooden spoon, gently stir until all of the cereal is coated. Stir in the additional cup of marshmallows.
5. Turn the mixture out into the prepared baking pan. Butter your hands or spray them with non-stick cooking spray, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, pushing it down into a flat, even layer. Let set at room temperature for at least 1 hour, or pop them into the refrigerator to firm up faster. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.