1 lb. cooked chicken, roughly chopped
½ cup shredded Asiago cheese
2 stalks celery, finely chopped
½cup Breakstone’s sour cream
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 leafs of Romaine lettuce
Pesto (either purchased or your favorite recipe)
4 ciabatta rolls
1. In a medium bowl, toss the chicken, Asiago and celery to combine.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
3. Add the Breakstone’s sour cream mixture to the chicken mixture and gently toss to combine.
4. Spread pesto on the top and bottom of each roll. Place a leaf of Romaine on the bottom of each roll. Place an even amount of chicken mixture on top of each lettuce leaf.
5. Cover with top of roll and serve.