On the 4th Day of Christmas… A HUGE Cookbook Giveaway! (winner announced)
UPDATE: The winner of the set of 10 cookbooks is:
#4,156 – Danielle M: “Baking Illustrated is my favorite this year! This giveaway is awesome! I am also a cookbook addict!”
Congratulations, Danielle! Be sure to reply to the email you’ve been sent, and I’ll get your cookbooks shipped out to you!
I am a certified cookbook addict; I can’t help myself when it comes to buying new one. I eat up the “best of” lists, the James Beard and IACP winners, and am always adding to my wish list. As a result, I have more than 130 cookbooks lining my shelves. Each has a special place there, but some (both old and new) are hands-down favorites. It was an excruciating task, but I narrowed down my collection to 10 of my most favorite cookbooks, and am giving away copies of all 10 to one lucky reader! Continue reading below for details on how to enter!
One (1) winner will receive one (1) copy of each of the following cookbooks:
- Baked: New Frontiers in Baking by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito
- Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan
- Baking Illustrated by Cook’s Illustrated Magazine Editors
- Barefoot Contessa at Home by Ina Garten
- The Best Soups and Stews by Cook’s Illustrated Magazine Editors
- The Bread Baker’s Apprentice by Peter Reinhart
- Joy the Baker Cookbook by Joy Wilson
- The Homesick Texan Cookbook by Lisa Fain
- Martha Stewart’s Baking Handbook
- The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz
HOW TO ENTER
To enter to win, simply leave a comment on this post and answer the question:
“What’s your favorite cookbook from 2012?”
You can receive up to FIVE additional entries to win by doing the following:
2. Follow @thebrowneyedbaker on Instagram. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
3. Follow @browneyedbaker on Twitter. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
4. Become a fan of Brown Eyed Baker on Facebook. Come back and let me know you became a fan in an additional comment.
5. Follow Brown Eyed Baker on Pinterest. Come back and let me know you became a fan in an additional comment.
Deadline: Friday, December 7, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
Winner: The winner will be chosen at random using Random.org and announced at the top of this post. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, another winner will be selected.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Brown Eyed Baker.