8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
1 cup pizza sauce
2 ounces sliced pepperoni
2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
2 tablespoons sliced black olives
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spread the cream cheese over the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Top with ½ cup of the shredded mozzarella and ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on top of the cheeses, and then top with the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese and ½ cup of Parmesan cheese.
4. Top with pepperoni slices, chopped green pepper and sliced black olives.
5. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve with toasted baguette slices.