Muffins! Unless they’re made of really healthy ingredients, they are pretty much the equivalent of dessert for breakfast. Which couldn’t be more wonderful in my world. It seems everyone leans toward one favorite or another – blueberry, banana, lemon, etc. For me, I will always choose a wonderful blueberry muffin above anything else, but chocolate definitely runs a super close second. The blueberry muffins in this list are my ALL-TIME FAVORITE. So you must try them! Along with them are nine other of my favorite muffin recipes, so breakfast will never be dull in your house again!
1. Allspice Crumb Muffins – A spiced-up muffin with a delicious crumb topping. I love crumb toppings on everything!
2. Banana Muffins – These have been a favorite of mine for over 10 years. It’s one of the first recipes I started baking over and over again. They’re sweet and delicious – breakfast or dessert!
3. Banana-Nut Oat Bran Muffins – My mom always made these when we were kids because my dad was diagnosed with high cholesterol. It’s the first recipe that I helped make in the kitchen, and one I have always enjoyed eating!
4. Blueberry Muffins – Quite possibly my all-time favorite muffin recipe. These are moist, substantial, full of juicy blueberries, and more amazing than I can describe.
5. Chocolate-Chocolate Chunk Muffins – Chocolate for breakfast! Can’t say no to that!
6. Coffeecake Muffins – Anther spiced-up muffin with a crumb topping. This one tastes very, very similar to coffee cake, and even includes the requisite iced drizzle.
7. Oatmeal Muffins with Dates, Cranberries & Pecans – These are perfect muffins to serve to house guests over the holidays – warm, spiced and full of wonderful flavors.
8. Orange Berry Muffins – Citrus and berries go so well together, and these muffins are no exception. The orange and blueberry flavors complement each other beautifully.
9. Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Muffins with Pecan Streusel – Maybe my 2nd favorite muffin of all-time – a pumpkin muffin stuffed with cream cheese filling, and topped with an insane pecan streusel. Love!
10. Savory Corn and Pepper Muffins – I love savory options for muffins, and these have the perfect amount of kick.
What are your favorite muffin recipes??