My Latest Addiction

January 19, 2011 | 10 Comments | Email | Print

Welch’s Fruit Snacks.

Fruity. Gummy. Delicious. Addicting.

I first found these quite a few years ago in a checkout line at Bed Bath & Beyond. Whenever I would happen to be at the store, I would treat myself to a bag. Then I didn’t seem them for a long time. Now I see them everywhere. They were the perfect snack while Christmas shopping, and are wonderful for car trips. Or really anytime, ever, for any reason. Yum.

Do you have a guilty pleasure snack?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Warning: file_get_contents(http://api.bit.ly/shorten?version=2.0.1&longUrl=http://www.browneyedbaker.com/unplugged/2011/01/19/my-latest-addiction/&login=browneyedbaker&apiKey=R_c26f44861d3f74834c322eb7f2020ff0) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/browney1/public_html/unplugged/wp-content/themes/thesis_18/custom/custom_functions.php on line 164

10 Responses to My Latest Addiction

Angie @ Just Like the Number January 19, 2011 at 9:28 am

Cheetos. They have to be a guilty pleasure snack for me, because if they made a regular appearance in my home I’d need a whole new wardrobe in a few sizes up. I can’t stop eating them. So whenever I go on a road trip I let myself pick up a small bag at the gas station, then drive and eat and lick my toxic orange fingers.

Evan Thomas January 19, 2011 at 2:47 pm

My guilty pleasure snack is anything chocolate. I think by now I’ve gotten used to it and forget it’s not normal to snack on chocolate at 10am.

Erin January 19, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Oh I love those as well! I had them for the first time a year or so ago after finding them in the dollar section of Target (another reason to love that place). I prefer the berry mix one.

Carrie January 19, 2011 at 2:54 pm

In college I was addicted to TreeTop fruit snacks. I had a giant Costco-sized box in my dorm room. Dinner (more often than not) was a dozen of the little bags with a side of reeses minis from the vending machine downstairs and Odwalla smoothie for a drink. Because you know, walking the block to the cafeteria was just too hard.

Stef January 19, 2011 at 3:21 pm

Oh, I love fruit snacks! My latest guilty pleasure snack is a small bowl of Reeses’ peanut butter puffs. I just can’t resist!

Terri January 19, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Gummy worms and bears, uncontested!

pat January 20, 2011 at 1:01 pm

frozen twinkies – don’t like them not frozen at all but frozen they are amazing

Sarah January 20, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Funny that you post this… We picked up a mega box of these from Costco a few years ago for a camping trip and we’ve been hooked ever since. I HAVE to have a pack in my lunch every day.

ami January 22, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I absolutely love gummy bears. I love eating healthy and working out but every now and I crave some gummy bears.

Carol February 21, 2011 at 8:17 pm

It changes but today it was goldfish. I just love goldfish!