Best Selling Cookbooks & Kitchen Tools
Can you believe that today is October 1st?! As in, the month of Halloween, the month before Thanksgiving, and oh-my-goodness, it’s almost Christmas!
I love checking on all of the most popular cookbooks and kitchen gadgets every few months, and it’s been quite awhile since I did one of these lists and thought you might enjoy it as we start to think about Christmas lists (for others) and wish lists (for ourselves!). I’ve rounded up the best-selling cookbooks and kitchen tools over the last three months and listed them below… take a look and let me know what you’ve been loving lately!
These were the 10 most popular cookbooks purchased from July through September 2015. Number 10 was a tie, so you get eleven books instead of ten!
Bestselling Kitchen Tools
These are the most purchased kitchen items from Brown Eyed Baker readers from July through September 2015.
A summary of places on Brown Eyed Baker where you can find references to some of the books and items above…
- Over the summer, I completed a month of Whole30 and wrote about it here >> The Whole30: I DID IT!
- I made these Bourbon, Pecan, Coconut & Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from The Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook.
- This Mixed Berry Ginger Crumb Cake was found in Vintage Cakes.
- The Fudgy Pudgy Brownies were courtesy of an adaptation from The Baking Bible.
- This Chocolate Cake with Whipped Mocha Ganache Frosting went viral on Facebook and came from the Make It Ahead Barefoot Contessa Cookbook.
- I used both the butcher block cream and butcher block oil in this tutorial >> How I Refinished My Grandma’s Old Dough Board.
- Use the tart pan to make this Salted Chocolate Caramel Tart (you’ll thank me later!).
- The rice and wafer paper can be used to make homemade torrone (I told you Christmas was coming!).
What were some of your favorite finds over the last few months?
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. If you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you.