Friday Things #420
1. We celebrated Dominic’s last day of school with our first ice cream cones of the season and they tasted extra delicious!
2. Love this reminder on three ways to help kids learn every day. It’s always the simple things!
3. Have you ever ordered from Goldbelly? My husband discovered it last year during quarantine and ordered us some Chicago deep-dish pizzas and a few other things. For Mother’s Day, he ordered this cake, which was DELICIOUS!! We got our mom’s bourbon balls and turtles, and I treated myself to the legendary Jacques Torres chocolate chip cookies. They are SO. GOOD.
4. For some reason, when the weather gets warmer, I start craving brownies. If you haven’t tried my peanut butter brownies yet, put them on your list to bake ASAP!
5. So many wonderful things on this list: Finding Joy in the Simple Acts of the Everyday
6. I am working on getting this website a much-needed facelift and refresh. If you have any requests or feedback, I’d love for you to share them in the comments below!
7. TGIF! Our queen wishes you a wonderful weekend!