On the 5th Day of Christmas… A King Arthur Flour Giveaway! (Winner Announced)
UPDATE: The winner of the King Arthur Flour giveaway is:
#2,624 – Sarah: Her entry on subscribing via RSS was the winner, but what does she bake most often?
“I bake red velvet cupcakes with mascarpone cream cheese icing most often!! YUM”
Congratulations Sarah! You should have already received an email from me; make sure you reply with your mailing address so we can get all of your King Arthur Flour goodies in the mail to you!
Thanks everyone for entering, and good luck as the giveaways continue! :)
Welcome to Day 5 of the 12 Days of Giveaways!
I spend time in the kitchen almost every day of the week, and have been doing so for years now. When you spend that much time doing something, you definitely start develop favorites in terms of products and ingredients, some by chance and some through trial and error. Over the years I have come to not only love King Arthur Flour products in terms of quality, but look to them when I need to find something a little obscure that you can’t find at the ol’ grocery store. It never fails that they have whatever it is I’m looking for, I swear they have everything!
Not only do they sell awesome products, but they’re also a great baking resource. I love checking out their blog for new recipes that they’re baking up in their test kitchens, but if you ever have a baking emergency and need an instant answer, they also have a Baking Hotline. You can call in or email them and they’ll get you an answer immediately.
As you can tell, I’m a massive King Arthur Flour fan, and I’m insanely excited to share some of my most favorite products with you for today’s giveaway!
One winner will receive a baking goodie bag (a very large bag!) containing one (1) of the following King Arthur Flour products. These are some of my absolute favorite ingredients that I use on an almost daily basis in my kitchen:
Unbleached All-Purpose Flour – This is used for my everyday baking.
Unbleached Bread Flour – I use this for a lot of breads and my pizza crust.
Sir Lancelot Unbleached Hi-Gluten Flour – The best flour for bagels!
Diastatic Malt Powder – Another essential bagel ingredient.
Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract – I couldn’t live without this! It’s like water for my baking soul :)
Espresso Powder – Used in so many chocolate recipes, and adds great dimension.
Double-Dutch Dark Cocoa – Totally ratchets up the depth of chocolate flavor.
Malted Milk Powder – Make everything from milkshakes to cookies, ice cream and cakes – LOVE this!
Silicone Pie Crust Shield – This is a new revelation to me, and now I don’t know how I baked pies without it before. The crust turns out perfect each and every time – a nice golden brown, but no burning. Totally swear by it now!
How to Enter
To enter to win, simply leave a comment on this post and answer the question: “What is the one thing you bake most often?”
You can receive up to SEVEN additional entries to win by doing the following:
2. Follow @browneyedbaker on Twitter. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
3. Tweet the following about the giveaway: “Day 5 of “12 Days of Giveaways” from @browneyedbaker: Win a basket of awesome baking ingredients from @KingArthurFlour! http://wp.me/p1rsii-3T3”. Come back and let me know you’ve Tweeted in an additional comment.
4. Become a fan of Brown Eyed Baker on Facebook. Come back and let me know you became a fan in an additional comment.
5. Become a fan of King Arthur Flour on Facebook. Come back and let me know you became a fan in an additional comment.
6. Follow @KingArthurFlour on Twitter. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
7. Sign up to receive King Arthur Flour emails (you can select which ones you’d like to receive). Come back and let me know you’ve subscribed in an additional comment.
Deadline: Today (Wednesday), December 7, 2011 at 11:59pm EST
Winners: The winner will be chosen at random using Random.org and announced here tomorrow. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, another winner will be selected.
Restrictions: This giveaway is open to readers with mailing addresses in the U.S. and Canada.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by King Arthur Flour and Brown Eyed Baker.