This easy pizza dip recipe features layers of mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, pizza sauce, and your favorite pizza toppings. Always a hit!
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded (about 1 cup), divided
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese shredded (about 1 cup), divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Spread the cream cheese over the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Top with ½ cup of the shredded mozzarella and ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Spread the pizza sauce on top of the cheeses, and then top with the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese and ½ cup of Parmesan cheese.
Top with pepperoni slices, chopped green pepper and sliced black olives.
Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite bread, toasted baguette slices, or chips.
Nutritional values based on one serving
- I like the "supreme" style topping combo of pepperoni, green peppers and black olives, but feel free to use your favorite pizza toppings, whatever they may be!
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 578mg | Potassium: 147mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 218mg | Iron: 0.6mg