Neiman Marcus-Inspired Dip
An incredibly easy dip with only a few ingredients, and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped coarsely
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded (2 cups)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving, or up to 2 days.
Serve with Ritz crackers, Fritos corn chips, or apple slices.
Nutritional values are based on one cup
- Frank's RedHot is the hot sauce recommended for this recipe.
Calories: 1148kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 169g | Saturated Fat: 49g | Cholesterol: 224mg | Sodium: 1107mg | Potassium: 564mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1480IU | Vitamin C: 7.5mg | Calcium: 915mg | Iron: 2.7mg