2. Combine 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add water and oil. Mix together until well blended; about 1 minute.
3. Gradually add ½ cup flour until soft dough ball is formed; will be slightly sticky. Add additional flour if needed to form dough ball.
4. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if needed, until smooth and elastic; about 4 minutes. With floured hands, press dough out to fill a greased pizza pan, or roll dough into a 12-inch circle and transfer to a greased pizza pan.
5. Mix together the shredded chicken and 2 Tablespoons of barbecue sauce.
6. Spread ½ cup of the barbecue sauce over the pizza dough. Top with chicken, bacon, onions and cheese.
7. Bake on the bottom oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the crust has browned.