Lemon Burst Cookies
These easy to make cookies are full of lemon flavor
- 18.25 ounces lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- ⅓ cup confectioner's sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
2. Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and lemon extract until well blended.
3. Place confectioner's sugar in a bowl.
4. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and roll in confectioner's sugar until lightly coated and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 0.5mg