1. Joseph turned 9 months old on Monday! He had a great checkup – he’s almost 19 lbs and appears to have inherited my short genes (so sorry little guy!). He’s currently obsessed with crawling and pulling himself up while holding one of his toys.
2. I’ve been making great headway on finishing the rainbow blanket that I started last year when I was pregnant with Joseph. I have almost all of the color squares finished… next is doing the white borders around each, then assembling the blanket. I can’t wait to see what it’ll look like when it’s done!
3. Did you see the video about the penguin in Japan that wears a backpack and walks into town to collect fish? I could watch that penguin waddle around all day!
4. 17 Vintage Hairstyles with Tutorials – I so want to try these!
5. Wednesday was “Back to the Future” day – as in, the day that Doc Brown and Marty McFly traveled to in the Back to the Future sequel – October 21, 2015. Our cars don’t fly and there are no hoverboards, but the Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live (with the Delorean!) was great…
6. I’ll take a Ron Swanson pumpkin, please. So awesome.
8. Did you watch “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” this week? We DVR’ed it and haven’t watched it yet, but I can’t wait! It’s making me crave Christmas movies!
9. I’d love to decorate our mantle with something nice for Thanksgiving, but Pinterest is totally overwhelming and I’m horrible at home decor stuff. How do you decorate yours?
10. TGIF! THIS NOSE!