1. The Easter bunny gave me an Easter basket with some golf socks for my new hobby, peanut butter eggs, a gift certificate for a facial and a few other little goodies. That’s one awesome bunny!
2. I’m happy to report that I made it through all 40 days of Lent without a smidgen of peanut butter. Success! However, I’ve devoured my fair share of peanut butter eggs since Sunday ;-)
3. My Chief Culinary Consultant and I found out that our soon-to-be new house isn’t serviced by Comcast, which is what we both have now. We’ve been looking into DirectTV as an alternative to the other local cable provider. Has anyone switched from cable to DirectTV? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the service in general, reliability, channels, etc.?
4. I’ve tried making hi-hat cupcakes three times now. I’ve failed three times. I’m beginning to think that I’m just not meant to have these cupcakes.
5. Wrapping paper that makes a stack of presents look like a hamburger? Genius!
[source: Gift Couture]
6. I’ve seen a number of articles over the last couple of weeks about how social media is skewing our perception of real life. Lots of really interesting points in the posts; here is the latest one I’ve seen: Stop Instagramming Your Perfect Life.
7. This is 100% true, right?
8. T-minus 40 days until we close on our house! Not that we’re counting or anything…
9. A quick admin note – I know some of you were having issues saving recipes to the recipe box connected with ZipList… Good news – it’s all fixed! If you have any issues moving forward, please be sure to let me know!
10. TGIF! I’m suddenly inspired to lounge in pajamas all weekend! :)