1. A beautiful spring day called for a nice long lunchtime walk in the park with my favorite furry buddy this week. We both enjoyed getting some much-needed sun and fresh air!
2. I have really been craving Mexican food this week. It’s a good thing Cinco de Mayo is next weekend; I’ll have a great excuse to make some salsa, enchiladas and other delicious goodies. What are some of your Mexican favorites?
3. I probably haven’t eaten more than 10 Klondikes since I was in elementary school, but Caramel Pretzel Klondikes are the real deal. A homemade version is definitely on the horizon.
5. I really love this Audrey Hepburn quote, especially in light of recent current events:
6. It’s no secret that I don’t eat as many fruits and vegetables as I should, but this seasonality chart showing when individual fruits and vegetables are in season may give me the nudge I need to do a better job of getting my daily intake.
7. I’m currently lusting over nearly everything from BakeItPretty.com. Their products make me want to throw the prettiest, most color-coordinated party ever.
8. Next week is May, which means I’m getting my ice cream maker ready for going into overdrive! I got it warmed up with the Malted Vanilla, Peanut Brittle & Chocolate Chunk ice cream I made a few weeks ago. I’m more than ready for some fresh-churned ice cream! What are your favorite summer flavors?
9. Impending warm weather also means time to get back into outside workout mode! I need some new music for my workout playlist… throw me your recommendations!
10. TGIF! Hope you get to enjoy some time outside this weekend!