1. It’s official – Joseph is totally on the move! Ironically, the things that motivate him to crawl the most are the dogs’ tails and their toys. He ignores everything else and crawls like a little speedster to their tails or their rubber interlocked rings. I have picked him up, moved him, and tried to distract him countless times in the last 24 hours… he just turns around and starts right after them again.
2. The Pittsburgh Penguins built a new practice facility that is in pretty close proximity to our house, and it opened to the public a couple of weeks ago. A lot of players have been holding informal skates there each morning, and we’ve been waiting for Joseph to wake up from his morning nap in time to go up there and take a peek around. The stars finally aligned on Monday morning and we got to catch some of the skate… need to get Joseph ready for hockey season as soon as possible! :)
3. Have you heard of Trendsend from Evereve? I’ve never been to one of their stores, but I saw someone on my Facebook feed mention this service. It’s the same concept as Stitch Fix, which I love, but it looks like the clothes are a little bit different. If you’ve tried it, let me know what you think!
4. I love this personalized birthday chalkboard poster!
5. I need to get back into meal planning and am totally going to use these meal templates from The Kitchn.
6. What kitchen trends do you like? I’m a big fan of rustic and mixed material.
7. Are you watching U.S. Open tennis this week? I’m always rooting for Roger Federer!
8. The Homeland season premiere is exactly one month from today… can’t wait!
9. Do you have any plans for the long Labor Day weekend?
10. TGIF! These two look to be in deep conversation…