1. My sister found this little pint-sized adirondack chair at Bed, Bath & Beyond and bought it for Joseph… he loves having his own chair for lounging on the deck :) In other news, he has (mostly) mastered using a fork this week! We’re still working on the spoon – scooping food is harder than stabbing at food ;-)
2. I got the results back from my 3-hour glucose test last week and I PASSED! Whew! I was so relieved!
3. Can you believe that I JUST tried salt and vinegar potato chips for the first time last week? I saw a super small snack bag in the check out line and decided to give them a try… I didn’t like them :( Way too pungent for me!
4. Have you heard that Nintendo is releasing a miniature NES system with 30 built-in games? The only one missing that I would have considered to be a must is Tetris, but totally putting this on my Christmas list!
5. So apparently you can go swimming in a pool of sprinkles at the Museum of Ice Cream in New York. Yes, please!
6. Oh my gosh, I’m totally addicted to this Instagram account with pictures of the baby and dogs napping together. So adorable!
7. Totally loving the Conde Nast Traveler video about why you should visit Pittsburgh ASAP this year. I can’t ever get enough of national love for my hometown!
8. A couple of weeks ago I asked you about Jeni’s ice cream, and this past Friday I had to make a quick stop at Whole Foods (they don’t carry it at my regular grocery store) and saw it on sale there, so I picked up a pint of brambleberry crisp. Aaaaaaand it’s amazing!
9. A couple of weeks ago we had the opportunity to get our photos taken with the Stanley Cup! There was about a 2-hour wait, but Joseph was such an awesome trooper. Hopefully he’ll appreciate the pictures when he’s older :)
10. TGIF! Einstein puts up with a lot in sharing a house with a toddler ;-)