1. How was your Halloween? Joseph and Dominic got dressed up as pirates, and my husband built them a pirate ship out of a massive Amazon box :)
Joseph had so much fun, and Dominic did great until he decided he was done with pictures being taken, ha! (For more pictures, check out my post on Instagram!)
2. I saw Jessica mention this earlier in the week… have you heard of December Daily? I’ve thought about doing photo yearbooks in the past, but love this idea since I love the holidays so much, although I have never scrapbooked in my life and I am SO not creative!
3. Did you hear that Hersheys is coming out with a new candy bar?! It’s called Hersheys Gold and is a caramelized cream bar with peanuts and pretzels and my goodness does it sound good! It’s slated to be in stores on December 1st!
4. Do you shop the Sephora VIB sale? I typically add things to my loves list and hoard gift cards until the big sale, then go a little crazy. On my shopping list right now:
Are there any products you totally love that you’d recommend??
5. It’s my third time around, and I love all of this >> Ten Things I Always Tell Pregnant Women
6. I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away! If you’re planning on baking pies, don’t forget to check out my favorite pie crust recipe, with a different ingredient that sounds crazy but totally WORKS!
7. Such an awesome resource! >> 11 Charts Everyone Who Ever Plans on Baking Needs to Pin
8. Adding this babka au chocolat brioche to my holiday baking list, because I can’t quit babkas during December!
9. After seeing so many crazy good reviews, my husband and I started to watch Bloodline last week and… we didn’t even last one episode, womp womp. I assume it gets way better? I mean, it must! But it was just soooo slowwwwww and we got totally bored with it.
10. TGIF! Have a relaxing weekend!