Friday Things #344
1. Happy Halloween from my three little pumpkins! Our trick or treating was moved from last night because we had nasty weather yesterday, but Joseph had a Halloween parade at school, Dominic had an orange and black day for a school Halloween party, and Isabelle wore her sparkly Halloween best :)
2. Christmas music kicks off on Sirius radio today – do you listen this early or wait until after Thanksgiving? I totally can’t help myself and love Christmas music and movies as soon as I can listen and watch!
3. Such great tips!! >> How to Start a Conversation
4. I’m pretty sure I asked this last year, but give me allllll of your recommendations for an awesome winter jacket! I never ended up buying one last year and would like to get one to start the season this year. I already have a long wool “dress” jacket, so I’m looking for something a little more casual. I don’t want it to be too bulky or too long (I’m so short!), but something that will keep me plenty warm. What do you have and love?
5. Absolutely obsessed with the Pasta Grannies YouTube channel. It’s every bit amazing as it sounds.
6. I am a HUGE Kerrygold fan and buy it exclusively, so I was excited to read this article – lots of really interesting tidbits! >> How Irish Butter Kerrygold Conquered America’s Kitchens.
7. This Food52 x Epicurean Precision Cutting Board looks awesome and would be a great Christmas gift for a new cook!
8. Gahhhh I sort of feel this already, and I can’t even start to think about Joseph going to school full-time next year or I become a blubbering mess.
9. And then there’s this Hallmark commercial that will do you right in.
10. TGIF! I hope you have a fun and festive weekend!