Friday Things #352
1. Happy New Year to you! Did you do any big celebrating to ring in 2020? We were totally low key and in bed before midnight (just my style!).
2. I bought a PowerSheets goal planner for this year and can’t wait to dig in this weekend and work on writing down ALL THE THINGS. How do you set your goals and intentions for the year?
3. I have been in a “what day is it?” haze for a couple of weeks now and while I love the splendor of the holidays, I’m craving getting back into some semblance of a routine, both in our days and our meals. Currently want to eat salads all the live long day.
4. My husband got me a weighted blanket for Christmas and we’ve been using it on our bed at night. I feel like it took a night of adjustment, but after that, I feel like I sleep SO HARD. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night anyway (unless little people wake me up!), but it seems like I’m getting much deeper sleep. I’m loving it! [Update! So many people have asked, this is the blanket he got me.]
5. Love this story so much >> Mom opens Special Kneads Bakery to employ son with cerebral palsy.
6. Totally feeling this easy weeknight bolognese sauce to ease into this new year.
7. On the way to Joseph’s allergy appointment this week, I turned on the 80’s channel on Sirius and they were doing a countdown of the top 100 songs of 1988 based on the Billboard charts. I caught it around #30 and, no exaggeration, I loved every.single.song. That never happens! I might need to create a playlist with all of the songs! (Here’s the list if you’re interested!)
8. What are your favorite YouTube channels to follow? Can be on any subject whatsoever :)
9. Be sure to check the website on Tuesday for the first BEB Bake-Along of 2020!
10. TGIF! I hope you have a cozy weekend!