Friday Things #409
1. This girl loves all of her dolls and stuffed animals so much. “Mommy, take a picture of me and my pony!” 💞
2. Dominic was very serious about holding a flag for the Pledge of Allegiance during a preschool online snow day last week 😊
3. Scenes of a lazy Saturday morning while I exercised. Joseph is LOVING reading, especially reading to Dominic and Isabelle, and they all just adore books, which makes me so, so happy.
4. The Most Expensive Food in the World… I just need the vanilla, thank you.
5. I saw this posted online this week, and it hit me right in the heart ❤️️
6. My German chocolate cake popped up as trending yesterday and mmmm, I could go for a slice!
7. I can’t believe it’s already almost March… again 😜
8. We had two beautiful days this week with temperatures in the 50’s, blue skies, and sunshine. I love winter snowfalls, but that burst of warmth sure felt good!
9. Oh my goodness, this funfetti pie crust! 😍
10. TGIF! These two sweet faces wish you a happy weekend!