YOUR Favorites! Bestsellers December 2023
The top bestsellers for December!
I love to share our favorite things every month – toys and games my kids enjoy, and items we use frequently around the house – as well as seasonal gift guides because I LOVE to see and hear about what other people are using and loving and I thought you might like the same :)
Here are the bestsellers from December, the things I shared that you all loved the most:
- Mini Whisks (Set of 2) – I love having these for small mixing jobs; I have a feeling they ended up in a lot of stockings this holiday season!
- Oven Thermometer – Super inexpensive and one of the most important baking tools you can buy; make sure that oven is at the right temperature (only one oven I’ve ever baked in has been accurate!).
- LCD Writing Tablet for Kids – This was gifted to Dominic last year when he was first admitted to the hospital and he and Isabelle have used it nearly every day since it entered our house. Writing letters, drawing pictures, simple addition problems, tic tac toe, they use it for everything. A huge, huge hit here.
- Large Silicone Dough Mat – I LOVE having a big dedicated silicone mat just for rolling out dough and the one I have has the measurement markings both along the edges and in circles in the middle, perfect for pies and pizza dough, and any pastry dough. Can’t recommend this enough!
- Chip Clips – This pack of 16 clips has outrageously great reviews on Amazon.
- Nordic Ware Half Sheets Pans (2-Pack) – These are my go-to baking sheets (I have four of them); I’ve been using them for years and highly recommend them.
- Kids Chopsticks – I shared these at some point during the month when we ordered sushi for dinner; we’ve had these for a little over a year and our kids love them! Regular chopsticks often frustrated them, but they can use these easily and LOVE using them.
- Simple 3-Button Stopwatch – This was in my kids gift guide and makes a great stocking stuffer!
- OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener – I started using this over the summer and it’s a total game-changer for whites! I’ve long used regular OxiClean on mixed loads of laundry, but the white revive is next level. Highly recommend!
- Classic Wood Rolling Pin – This is what I have in my kitchen and it’s perfect!
- Edible Wafer Paper – This can be used in icing printers, but I have always used it for my homemade torrone candy!
- Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner – A fantastic, hands-off cleaner that gets rid of limescale and mineral buildup in the dishwasher by using it once a month.
- Clorox Toilet Wand – Crazy, I know! A couple of months ago, I started a discussion on a Friday Things post asking for toilet brush recommendations because I don’t love the ones we have, and the overwhelming majority said they use this system and highly recommend it.
- OXO Flat Whisk – This is my go-to whisk for making gravy, roux, or any other flour-based sauce.
- Vollrath Cookie Scoop – Officially called a “disher”, these are my favorite cookie scoops and this size is my most-used (it holds about 2 tablespoons of dough).
- Affresh Coffee Maker Cleaner – Yet another monthly task made easy; this can be used with traditional coffee makers, as well as single-serve coffee makers (we have the Breville Precision Brewer, which allows you to brew a full pot or a single cup).
I’d love to hear about your favorite finds this month in the comments below!