Introducing the BEB Monthly Bake-Along!
It’s a brand new year and I’m introducing a brand new series here on Brown Eyed Baker that’s going to kick off this coming Monday, January 7th… the BEB Bake-Along!
This is exactly what it sounds like – each month we are going to bake right along with each other! I’ll select a recipe and post it on the first Monday of the month, along with a video and tons of tips, and invite you to try it at some point throughout the month and share your results!
- I’ve selected recipes that are in the intermediate level to help us stretch our baking muscles together. Doing monthly baking challenges was one of the catalysts for me to start blogging in the first place (shout out to the original Daring Baker challenges!), and I loved the little bit of a challenge they provided, so I’m hoping to pay that forward with these monthly bake-alongs.
- I would love, love, love for you to share your results so I can see them! If you’re on Instagram, tag #BEBbakealong so I can see them (you can also follow @thebrowneyedbaker while you’re at it!); and if you hang out on Facebook, share your photos to the Brown Eyed Baker Friends Facebook group. If you don’t do social, snap a picture and email me! :)
- I’m going to try (key word “try” with unpredictable children!) to post some live videos on Instagram of me making the recipe throughout the month so you can see it happening in real-time! I’ll be sure to let you know when those are going to happen so you can check it out :)
- I’ll also be sharing your photos on Instagram and Facebook, so use that hashtag when you share on your accounts so I can see them and share with others!
- Most of all, I want this to be FUN! I want us to rally around each other and tackle something together, help each other troubleshoot, and celebrate everyone’s kitchen successes.
As I said, I’ll be posting the new BEB Bake-Along recipes on the first Monday of every month, but I’ll also be sending along a few specific Bake-Along emails throughout the month with reminders, encouragement, and troubleshooting tips, as well as an end-of-the-month wrap up where I’ll feature reader photos and feedback (and possibly some giveaway opportunities!). If you’re not already signed up to receive emails from Brown Eyed Baker, sign up below:
(Don’t worry, I won’t spam you and it’s totally free!)
I am SO excited to kick off this baking series with you, and can’t wait to see your creations!
Be sure to check back on Monday for January’s recipe!