Please know that I personally read and reply to all Brown Eyed Baker emails, which means that you aren’t receiving a response from an auto-responder. This also means that keeping on top of email can take some time. In an effort to make email as effective as possible for all of us (which means I can respond to you even sooner!), please read the following:
- Do you have a recipe question? Please leave that question as a comment on the post it relates to. While it may take longer for me to reply to an email, questions left in comments typically are responded to within 24 to 48 hours. It also benefits other readers to see the recipe questions and responses.
- Is this a question about the site or a general baking question? Please see the FAQ page, as there is a good chance your question has already been answered.
- Do you have a question about food photography? Please see the Photography page for an overview of my approach, and the photography equipment that I use.
- Do you have a question about the kitchen equipment or ingredients used for recipes on this site? Please refer to the Tools of the Trade page for a comprehensive list.
- I am not accepting guest posts at this time.
- I do not participate in link exchanges.
For everything else, please feel free to email email@example.com, and I will reply as soon as possible!