1. This week, we celebrated Einstein’s EIGHTH birthday! I love that dog so much (as well as his brother) and enjoy any excuse to spoil him a little bit. He’s been loving his daily dose of birthday treats… and he’s even sharing with his little brother :)
2. We’re still on baby watch at our house… I’m currently four days past my due date and we’re just waiting, waiting, waiting! This photo is from this past Wednesday:
3. I finally had the opportunity to read through the Skinnytaste cookbook last weekend and I swear I bookmarked nearly every single recipe. If you haven’t check it out yet, definitely pick up a copy!
4. This junior hockey player was ejected from a game and slammed his stick against the glass in anger when leaving the ice… Oops… Yikes!
5. I am such a stereotypical kid of the 80’s… Pretty much all of these 38 Things That Will Take 80’s Kids Back To Their Elementary School Days totally take me back to grade school!
6. I so want one of these Mr. Rogers mugs… He changes from a jacket to a sweater when you pour in hot liquid. Awesome.
7. Will someone make this homestyle macaroni and cheese for me? Oh my goodness, I just want to face plant into that pan!
8. Even though I’m still six years away from turing forty, I loved these 40 Signs You’re Almost 40… So many of them apply, especially #26 – we have a slight infatuation with Dateline and my husband does a mean Keith Morrison impersonation!
9. Did you watch the new episodes of Parks and Recreation? I was a little disappointed… I think because I need more Ron Swanson!
10. TGIF! These cozy guys wish you a great weekend!
That Mr. Rogers mug is so cute!!! I love Daniel the Tiger’s Neighborhood, it’s so cute to hear the closing song of his show in that cute little boy voice. My baby loves it, too; since you’re a fan of Mr. Rogers it will be fun for you to watch it with him. Thinking of you!
You’re looking great, Michelle. Hang in there,baby will make his appearance soon…he’s just too comfy and lazy to move!
By the time you read this message you may already have your new bundle of joy. I’ve been fighting a nasty sinus infection so I’m trying to catch up on my reading. I love all your pics. Best wishes for you.
I LOVE Skinnytaste’s website and just made 2 of their dishes today: the Crock Pot Moroccan Ground Turkey and Chick Pea stew and the Chicken, WIld Rice and Mushroom soup! AMAZING! meal prep done for the week!
How exciting…hope he makes his appearance soon!
Michelle, you look like a very healthy happy mommy to be…that is one fully-cooked baby in there! Can’t wait to see him. Wishing you all the best with everything.
I was half expecting you to tell us your Friday “thing” was that you gave birth! You look amazing!
Hey Michelle. Just saw your pix. You Look Fantastic. I’m sure He will be here, very soon. All the best, Always.
Thank you for the link to the mug. Just ordered one for my daughter who works for a PBS station. Follow you religiously–sending best wishes!
My Mom (God rest her soul!) was late with me – she said “the best come to those who wait”……….
No further comment – except our prayers are with you Michelle!
Oh, Michelle, you look absolutely glowingly gorgeous! It’s not every woman who can look that beautiful at 9 months. I looked like a cow. But you, Mama, well, you look like a Madonna. Wishing you a speedy and easy delivery. My mom gave me a St Anne medal (she is the patron saint of women in labor) to wear and it helped me to hold it and focus on it during labor. I am keeping you in my prayers.
Good luck with the delivery (when it happens)!
Yea you are right that mac and cheese looks to die for. I made one of your recipes for a cookout last summer and it was a huge hit. The site on which this recipe is posted looks awesome but I feel like I’m cheating on you so I won’t spend too much time on it :) I would love nothing more than to send you a big dish of this mac and cheese! Best of luck to you- you look absolutely gorgeous and very happy for being overdue. You rock!! Thanks again for your fabulous site and for teaching me how to cook.
Ahhh. today’s post was great and brought back many memories. I thoroughly enjoyed! Your dogs are adorable. Good Luck to you. You look fantastic!
Has he dropped since that picture? That’s a sure sign he’s ready to make his appearance! He definitely looks like he is butt up! Can’t wait to see him!!
Well, you already blew my prediction (yesterday morning), so now I hope you go into labor and have your son by tomorrow morning. That’s what happened to me with my 1st baby – water broke around 6 PM on Friday and he was born early Saturday morning. Being in the maternity ward on the weekend was great – I didn’t realize how different (mellow) it was until Monday before I was discharged – it was a completely different energy – very hustle bustle, brisk, etc. Don’t forget to bring some cookies!
Thanks for letting us know…..we have been on baby watch. You look great!!!! Good luck.
Whay a great post today…got the cookbook…want the mug! You look absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend…make it romantic cuz that little guy is on his way!!!
You look great! Best wishes for a safe and quick delivery! God Bless!
You are so adorable! Good luck with everything!!!
I loved the “38 Things That Will Take 80’s Kids Back To Their Elementary School Days” list! I went to school in the 90s, but I can definitely relate to a majority of the things on the list…it definitely took me back! :)
Thanks, Michelle! WOW– You look GORGEOUS!!
I have been thinking of you all week. You look adorable and terrific. It won’t be long now. Cannot wait to meet the new man in your life. God Bless.
Good luck with the baby! You look beautiful! My babies were quite late, too! Love the doggie pics! So glad they are there to keep each other company!
So close to baby time! May you have a quick and easy delivery! You look awesome!
The waiting has to be difficult – best wishes on all things baby! Love Mr. Rogers
Good Luck Michelle…can’t wait to see the next post of your precious baby…<3
Waiting for that baby to just come out already is so hard! You are not alone in being late. My first was 4 days late and my second was 6 days late! Good luck!
Been thinking of you Michelle xxx You look so gorgeous and cozy!
Those almost 40 points are so funny. I am just 30 and we are right there with the whole dateline and so many other. You look great. Best of luck in the next couple of days.
Thinking about you! You look gorgeous! :)
Felt sure you had your son but guess not. Just ordered the cookbook.
Hope all goes well for you and bet it won’t be long .
I was thinking about you the other day thinking it was about time for you to have your baby….well here’s to that happening soon :) You look awesome btw!!