1. On Sunday, Joseph turned three months old! I’m in total disbelief that it’s been a whopping three months already, it seems like it’s gone by in a blur. He’s almost 13 pounds now and is starting to push the limits on his three-month clothing. He has started babbling a ton and I’m convinced there’s nothing sweeter than listening to him happily ramble on to himself for a half hour in the morning on a baby monitor.
2. I’d really love to get back into reading, even if it’s only for a few minutes before bed each night. I’m looking for some easy read recommendations… lay ’em on me!
3. So, the Full House spinoff is actually happening on Netflix next year… I can’t wait!
4. Earlier this week, my husband went out and got us Chick-fil-A for breakfast and oh my goodness, was it awesome. I got a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit along with an order of hash browns. The sandwich was so big that I only ate half of it and saved the rest for lunch. It totally blows other fast food breakfasts out of the water.
5. For anyone else in their mid-30’s, this article – Oregon Trail Generation: Life Before and After Mainstream Tech – is a spot-on description of growing up on the cusp of social media explosion. I’m so glad I went through high school without Facebook, Instagram or smartphones… it makes me sad that my kids won’t have the same luxury.
6. Rainbow unicorn cookies that poop sprinkles… so awesome!
7. Loving these 7 Secrets for a High-Yield Vegetable Garden – I can’t wait to get back into growing and these are great tips.
9. Have you been watching the NHL playoffs? I’m pretty much expecting for Pittsburgh to be out of it tonight (womp womp)… if that’s the case, I think I’m pulling for St. Louis to win it all.
10. TGIF! These guys wish you an awesome weekend!