1. The front window is currently Joseph’s favorite place to play… he pulls himself up on the window sill and turns and slams the crank. He always has a look of intense concentration on his face, which is so adorable. My husband snapped this picture of Duke standing next to him and captioned it, “planning their escape”. So perfect.
2. I absolutely need this envelope addressing stencil! While I have neat handwriting, it always ends up running downhill… perfect timing since Christmas cards are just around the corner (!!).
3. My husband snapped this picture of the sunrise from our deck a couple of weeks ago, and I just love looking at it… so warm and peaceful. We’ve had some great views lately… before the sun came up earlier this week, the clouds were glowing pink, so pretty!
4. This is an awesome food guide for Thanksgiving – I’m never sure how many side dishes to make. Although, we make WAY more turkey than this… I typically use the turkey calculator from Butterball to figure out what we need.
5. On Sunday, my husband noticed that Duke was paying particular attention to a tree out in the woods behind our house – staring and looking a little agitated. He finally saw something move, and saw that there were THREE raccoons wayyyy up in the tree. I was able to snap a few pictures with my telephoto lens:
Then, a few days later, I read this story about a pet raccoon and while NO THANK YOU, the pictures are hilarious.
6. I shared a little list about some of the best ways to use baking soda (other than baking chocolate chip cookies).
7. This Craiglist post from an older gentleman looking for a woman he met in the rain in 1972 is amazing… I hope he finds her.
8. The hockey season started this week and I could not be happier! I love reading this article every year on the opening day of hockey season: There’s Still Something About Hockey. If you’re a hockey fan, I think you’ll like it!
9. What have you been watching lately? I’m so happy that Homeland is back, and thought the season premiere was great. We’ve also been watching The Muppets, which I LOVE. It appears to be styled after The Office, which is kind of hysterical.
10. TGIF! These pups are now super aware of Joseph’s every move and they’re always looking out for him. They’re the best :)