1. Joseph had his first fever last Friday and he was such a sad little guy all day, just laid around and snuggled on the couch (he usually doesn’t like sitting still for more than 30 seconds). It was gone the next day, so he bounced right back! His new favorite activity is closing doors… regular doors, closet doors, basically any door he can get his hands on. He gets the biggest smile and looks so proud when he closes them!
2. Is it just me, or is there anyone else out there that actually enjoys overcast days more than super sunny ones? I noticed it this week and I’m not sure what it is, but I just feel more relaxed!
3. Speaking of the weather, I just learned about temperature scarves and afghans – SO cool! You basically knit or crochet one to three rows per day with a color that’s coordinated to the temperature that day. I’ve seen people do them for a month or an entire year. I love this idea, and may tackle it in 2017 since I’m hoping (fingers crossed) that the rainbow blanket will be done by then, ha!
4. Did you see the story about kids who have been trained to read to shelter dogs? My heart just about burst. What a wonderful program, for everyone involved.
5. I’m so inspired to grow something!! >> 7 Types of Fruit Trees You Can Grow in Your Living Room.
6. Some of these would be incredibly helpful! (I need the laundry one, I never remember what those symbols mean!) >> 31 Beautiful Posters That Will Actually Teach You Something.
7. What would you add to this list? Inquiring minds want to know :) >> 20 Things We Hate Seeing in Recipes.
8. I just came across these pet alert stickers in the event of a fire, sort of like the ones they always had for the windows of kids’ bedrooms. So smart!
9. What are you watching on TV right now? I watched the first two episodes of Fuller House and while there was a huge amount of cheese factor, I loved it because Full House was probably my favorite show growing up, and I just adore Candace Cameron. Other than that, I’m counting down until the season premiere of The Americans – less than two weeks! I totally think it’s one of the most underrated shows on TV!
10. TGIF! I hope you have a cozy weekend!