1. THIS FACE. He is just the sweetest kid – loves to give hugs and kisses and makes us laugh all day long. It sort of feels like he was born yesterday but that he’s always been here, too.
2. Exciting news! I think my husband and I finally picked a name for our new little guy! Like with Joseph, we’re keeping it a secret until he arrives. But whew! Picking names is no easy feat!
3. I’m looking for product recommendations for really fine hair… My hair is naturally curly but I usually blow it straight or wavy. It just looks so thin and limp and a little straggly. Are there any products you love if you have thin hair?!
4. In case you haven’t seen it, there is a recall on Gold Medal Flour for possible E.coli contamination. You can read about the products affected on General Mill’s website.
5. I have finished Konmari-ing my books! Woo! My final tally – keeping 98, discarding 87. That’s nearly half of everything I had and it feels SO good to say goodbye to everything I never used, never opened, and was just taking up space. Now I’m no to paper, which will not be an easy task – I have let my side of the office get WAY out of control, eek.
6. On that note, I found this handy little graphic on filing cabinet clean sweep – what needs to be kept and what you can safely discard. I can’t wait to start shredding!
7. Love, love, LOVING this kitchen reveal from I Wash, You Dry!
8. What are you watching on TV this summer? Netflix just released another season of Peaky Blinders, which I admittedly didn’t love the first time we watched, but I got totally hooked. Plus, the music in the episodes is killer!
9. I’m still in total disbelief that the Penguins are in the Stanley Cup Finals… I had butterflies watching the entire first game! I haven’t gone to a playoff game yet, but I have my name on tickets for Game 5 or 7 IF we need them! I want to see a Stanely Cup win in person!
10. TGIF! These are BFFs in the making, makes my heart smile 🙂