1. Isabelle is such an incredibly happy little baby. Her face lights up into a huge smile when I poke my head over her crib in the morning, or when I get her from a nap. The boys still love her, and – *knock on wood* – she has been sleeping incredibly well the last few nights. She goes down between 7-8pm, gets up for one feeding then immediately back to sleep, and up somewhere around 6-6:30am. I cannot complain, I just hope I haven’t jinxed it!
2. Joseph had his first ever dentist appointment this week and he did absolutely fantastic. I really wasn’t sure how he would handle it, but the assistant who did the cleaning was phenomenal with him and he really could not have done better. I was so proud of him!
3. Poor Dominic had a run-in with our coffee table last weekend that resulted in a nasty black eye :( He only cried for about 5 minutes and then he went about his business running around like a crazy person. I’m always amazed by how resilient kids are!
4. My aunt was telling us about the Paul McCartney carpool karaoke episode, so I watched it on YouTube and loved it! (You can watch it here if you’re reading this in an email.)
I’m not a crazy Beatles fan, but my best friend in high school loved the blue album and we listened to it all the time. It, along with Aerosmith’s Big Ones and Pink Floyd’s The Wall, was one of the first CDs I ever owned, and it always reminds me of my friend Lisa and carefree high school days.
7. Have you been watching any Instagram TV? I set up a channel for BEB, but haven’t done any videos yet. Let me know if you’ve been liking what you see!
8. I bought animal crackers for the boys for the first time (what? how?) a couple of weeks ago aaaaaaaaand I might like them way more than they do. Addicted!
9. New Netflix that we’ve been watching – Longmire, which was originally on A&E about six years ago. Did you ever watch it? We’ve liked it so far!
10. TGIF! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!