1. Springtime is so pretty. I love that I live in a city that gets to celebrate all four seasons of the year.
2. Does anyone use Sulia? I’ve been poking around on it, but I’m not sure I get it yet. It seems like a cross between Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. Is anyone using it in addition to these other social channels?
3. Thanks to everyone who recommended The Americans when I needed a new show to watch a few months ago. My Chief Culinary Consultant and I were immediately addicted, although I’m bummed because the season is over already. How insanely good was that season finale?! I can’t wait for the next season!
4. Speaking of TV shows, we’ve also been enjoying the current season of Game of Thrones. You know that a TV show might be a little too in your head when you hear a crow outside and immediately have a crippling sense of doom.
5. After not seeing a movie in theaters since the trifecta of Skyfall, Lincoln and Argo all within a week back in the fall, I cannot wait to see some of the good movies that are coming out this month. On my list: Ironman 3, the new Star Trek, and The Great Gatsby. I fell in love with The Great Gatsby (both the book and movie) in high school, so I’m excited to see the remake.
6. Jenny shared this on Instagram earlier this week, and I’m totally guilty of doing the same thing!
7. The Stanley Cup playoffs are taking years off of my life. I just hope the Penguins can win their series tomorrow and I that I’ll be able to take some deep breaths for a few days!
8. My mom just introduced me to a new game app, made by the same folks that created Ruzzle (which I got addicted to a few months ago). QuizCross is a little bit trivia, and a little bit tic-tac-toe. If you have the app and want to play, my username is “browneyedbak”.
9. We are now less than two weeks away from closing on our house! We are so excited to get in and settled, but we know there is a lot of organization and many projects in our future ;-)
10. TGIF! Smile!