Friday Things #334
1. I can’t get over how much Isabelle LOVES baby dolls. She’s been enamored with them since she was around 8 to 9 months old; if you hand one to her, she smiles and squeals, hugs it tight to her neck and gives it kisses. It’s absolutely adorable to watch and I’m so grateful to be able to experience a little girl, as well as little boys. (Truth be told, she copies everything her brothers do, so 95% of the time, she is rolling matchbox cars on the floor, tables or walls and making a “vroooooom!” sound lol!)
2. My husband took this picture last week and it’s one of my all-time favorite pictures of Joseph:
3. Dominic is so, so, SO excited to start school next month. He tells us nearly every day how he can’t wait to go to school and that he’s going to make friends and listen to his teachers and have so much fun. My heart. I can hardly believe he’s old enough already, but he is definitely READY and I am so excited for him.
4. Speaking of back to school, hello Williams-Sonoma fall treats, I am sooooo ready for you!
5. This really made me laugh:
6. And so did this (BECAUSE IT’S SO TRUE):
7. The last few times that the boys have been in the bathroom while I’m getting ready in the morning, Joseph has peppered me with questions while I put on my makeup. He’ll say, “Mommy, what is that? What does it do? But WHY do you put it on your face?” to just about everything. Trying to come up with a reasonable answer as to why I squeeze my eyelashes between two pads or put blush on really kind of puts things in perspective. Spoiler alert, I couldn’t think of a good reason! (I think I said something about it helps mommy not look so tired, haaaaaaaaa.)
8. It’s insane that football season is officially here already! You totally need to whip up some soft pretzels for this month’s bake-along while you watch your favorite team!
9. I’m pretty sure all of these food opinions are completely true. Thoughts?
10. TGIF! I hope you find a sliver of sunshine this weekend, xo