The Weekend Dish: 5/2/2020
Hello and happy Saturday to you!
We are all upside down over here not knowing what day it is! We usually make pancakes every Saturday morning and I swear nearly every night at bedtime, Dominic (who always knew exactly when pancake day was) asks us, “is tomorrow pancake day?” I feel you, buddy.
Any projects you’re working on over the next couple of days? I’d love to hear about how you’re spending your time!
On Brown Eyed Baker This Week
Tres Leches Cake Recipe – This Tres Leches Cake recipe makes a delicious authentic Mexican dessert. Make this simple milk cake for any occasion – it’s easy!
Pizza Crust Recipe – This pizza crust recipe creates delicious crust- crisp outside and chewy inside. Make this for pizza night instead of using store-bought!
Friday Things #369 – Plastic bags, snack plates, grocery stores, TV stuff, and more…
Top 5 Most Popular Posts This Week:
What We Ate This Week
A recap of our dinners to help spark some ideas during these crazy times when we can’t always get what we want at the store!
- Homemade pizza with my pizza dough recipe I shared this week.
- Pasta with our family’s favorite meat sauce.
- Chicken sausage (Adelle’s) + roasted potatoes + cauliflower fried rice (frozen)
- Cheeseburgers on the grill + French fries (frozen) + fruit
- Soup from a can + crackers
- Pancakes! (every Saturday morning, no matter what!)
- Rice Krispie treats
- No-knead bread for sandwiches
- Banana muffins
Have a delicious weekend!