50 of the Best Peach Recipes

It’s August, which means that National Peach Month has rolled around! I’m not sure how the summer has completely flown by the way it has, but I’m crazy excited about the bounty of beautiful, fresh peaches that are about to grace my kitchen. Peaches are in their prime right now, which means it’s the perfect time to gather a bucketful and eat and bake until your tummy is content. I’ve made a handful of peach recipes in the past and am looking forward to making even more this month. To provide you with some peach-baking inspiration, I’m sharing 50 of some of the most mouth-watering peach recipes from around the web, from A to Z. Enjoy!

What’s your favorite peach recipe? Feel free to share it in the comments below!

1. Blueberry Peach Crisp by Use Real Butter
2. Blueberry Peach Crumble by Two Peas and Their Pod
3. Boozy Frozen Peach Pops by Shutterbean
4. Bourbon Peach Milkshake by Ezra Pound Cake
5. Bourbon Peaches and Cream Popsicles by Endless Simmer
6. Double Vanilla Peach-Berry Galette by off the (meat)hook
7. Easy Peachy Dump Cake by Dine & Dish
8. Frozen Peach Bellini by bell’ alimento
9. Frozen Peach Margarita by We Are Not Martha
10. Grilled Peach Salad with Toasted Pecans, Blue Cheese and Honey Balsamic Syrup by Panini Happy
11. Grilled Peaches with Honey Balsamic Glaze by White on Rice Couple
45. Salted Caramel Peach Crumble Pie by Evil Shenanigans
46. Sriracha Peach Crisp by Budget Bytes
47. Strawberry Peach Coconut Popsicles by Family Fresh Cooking
48. Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins Popsicles by Endless Simmer
49. Tequila Peach Pie by Not Without Salt
50. Vegan Peach Ice Cream by Gluten-Free Goddess

34 Responses to “50 of the Best Peach Recipes”

1. Ann on August 6, 2012 at 12:35 am

Thank you times FIFTY!

2. Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes on August 6, 2012 at 2:19 am

I love just regular ol’ peach cobbler :) I’ve ever made it in the crock pot before and it’s yummy!

3. Penny Wolf on August 6, 2012 at 6:02 am

Thank you for that collection. Number 13, Italian Peach Cookies have tempted me before. They are beautiful and I agree with La Mia Dolce Vita, peach cookies
    with peach filling. I have never tasted these and I want to. Maybe this will be the year to make them and taste them!

• Penny Wolf on August 7th, 2012 at 6:09 am

I forgot to mention I make a fresh peach pie. Just like fresh strawberry but made with peach.

4. Julie on August 6, 2012 at 7:04 am

What a fantastic post, THANK YOU!! I’m definitely going to be checking some of these links and likely pinning a bunch of recipes. My grocery store has the most gorgeous New Jersey peaches right now, would be a shame not to use them all month long. Thank you again!

5. Lori on August 6, 2012 at 7:34 am

As kids we called it Peach Pizza. My mother would make a shortbread crust and bake it on a pizza pan. Then she would take freshly peeled and sliced peaches and arrange them on top once the crust had coooled. Then she would combine a mixture of orange juice, raspberry jelly and cornstarch to make a glaze to seal the peaches. Once that was done, it was into the fridge to enjoy later.

Thanks for putting all these yummy recipes in one place.

6. June g. on August 6, 2012 at 8:23 am

I lovvvvve peaches! My favorite is my childhood neighbors peach cobbler. My mom wasn’t a baker, I always looked forward to mrs. Norton’s baked goodies. Now, I think I’ve become the neighborhood baker:)

7. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers on August 6, 2012 at 8:27 am

SO many recipes, I don’t even know where to begin! They all sound might delicious!!!

8. Barbara Pendleton on August 6, 2012 at 8:34 am

WOW! I love having access to these recipes. Thank you so much for sharing!

9. Vera Zecevic - Cupcakes Garden on August 6, 2012 at 10:35 am

Hey nice job! You put lot of efforts in this post but It worth ! I will surly check some recipes!

10. sally @ sallys baking addiction on August 6, 2012 at 11:20 am

Peaches are my one true love when it comes to fruit in desserts (or muffins!). If a recipe calls for peaches, butter, and cinnamon, you bet i’ll be making it. And this line up of 50 stand out peach recipes has already opened so many links on my browser. THANK YOU for the round up!

11. Kelly @ Studio DIY on August 6, 2012 at 11:54 am

I can say from experience that number 24, your peach crumb bars, are amazing! Now to try the rest…

12. Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet on August 6, 2012 at 11:59 am

After seeing this round-up, I just added 5 lbs of peaches to my grocery list. Thanks, Michelle!

13. Tori @ The Shiksa in the Kitchen on August 6, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Thanks for including my Peach Sangria in your peach recipe roundup, Michelle! Cheers!

14. Delishhh on August 6, 2012 at 2:45 pm

What an AWESOME list! So many I would like to make here. I have to add one, I made this great peach and ginger pie and the two flavours where just so tasty – check it out!!

• Michelle on August 9th, 2012 at 4:18 pm

That sounds amazing!

15. stacey on August 6, 2012 at 5:00 pm

AHHH you read my mind….last night I came home with 3 full bags of peaches from my mother-in-law and had been perusing over my cookbooks …you are awesome!

16. Andreja on August 6, 2012 at 6:41 pm

It is great post, good collection
    Andreja

17. leslie on August 6, 2012 at 7:39 pm

great round up!!! I just put up 2 fabulous peach recipes!

Peach Ice Cream – http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/07/peach-ice-cream.html

Peach Galatte- http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/07/peach-cherry-galette.html

Both equally delicious!

18. Emily (The Culinary Couple) on August 6, 2012 at 10:38 pm

I made an incredible peach pie last week, and I am hooked! Thanks for the new list of recipes to try.

19. Diana on August 7, 2012 at 12:15 am

Ahh I love this post!! Peaches are one of my favorites and I can’t wait for this month. I’m planning on plenty of desserts including a peach cobbler or brown sugar peach swirl cheesecake ice creamm..Too many choices :)

20. Maria on August 7, 2012 at 10:44 am

I adore peaches! Great round up! Thanks for including our recipes!

21. Kristen on August 7, 2012 at 9:52 pm

What a great roundup! I am in full peach eating mode, so this is great. Thanks for sharing my recipe!

22. Elisa on August 7, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Peach butter from smitten kitchen!

23. Suzanne on August 8, 2012 at 7:03 am

Oh yum how I love peaches what a great list thanks!

24. Paula - bell'alimento on August 12, 2012 at 11:16 pm

We can’t get enough peaches. Thanks so much for including our bellini in your tasty roundup! xoxo

25. Renee Schettler Rossi on August 14, 2012 at 9:15 am

Many thanks for generously including us in your list! Now excuse me while I run out to the greenmarket for more peaches, seeing as I am craving most of the recipes on this superbly curated list….

26. Felix Roddy on August 15, 2012 at 2:43 am

My favorite peach recipe is pizza. I always love peach pizza which is so tasty to eat. A big thank for sharing this post article. Keep it up…

pizza categories

27. Amber the Baker on August 17, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Wow, I need to get dumptruck full of peaches to make all of these delicious sounding recipes! I just recently made a grilled peach salad that has totally gotten me addicted to all things peach and this list is perfect.

For some reason, I think that bourbon peach milkshake might be first on my list :)

28. Amy Cook on September 18, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Ugh! Why didn’t i find you blog earlier?!

29. Ray on August 24, 2013 at 4:41 pm

In the recipe :
    1. Blueberry Peach Crisp by Use Real Butter
    the recipe calls for 3 oz. of flour, how much is this in cups?? :(
    Yes I have searched Google for a conversion, and the answer is either 2/3 cup, or 3/4 cup, or 0.85 cup depending on which site you select.
    Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Michelle on August 25th, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Hi Ray, The specific answer depends on the type of flour you use, as the higher the protein content, the heavier it will be. I use King Arthur Flour all-purpose flour, which weighs 4.25 ounces per cup. Using that measurement, 3 ounces would be 0.7 cups. Other brands of flour may have a different measurement.

30. Vivienne on January 29, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Just made number 33 – Peach Pancakes. Very yummy!
    Thanks for putting this collection together.

31. Louise on April 7, 2014 at 2:28 am

Delicious. We are so fortunate to have a self seeded peach tree that is part of our farm. I am not sure if it is due to being self seeded, however it ripens a month after all the peaches have finished in the shop. Therefore we call it the Easter peach (we are in Australia) At the moment I am picking a basket of peaches a day, so your blogs is an inspiration. Yumm Peach icecream, peach butter, peach cobbler. Thanks so much for the receipes