25 Halloween Recipes

Halloween is a little over two weeks away, which means that parties, pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating will be starting even sooner! While I’ve never been very into the getting dressed up in a costume aspect of Halloween, I am definitely 100% on board with the candy! I love any excuse to buy more candy and convert it into something even more delicious.¬†Whether you’re looking for something creative to serve at your own party or to send in to school with the kids, this list definitely has you covered. It’s got a little bit of everything – sweet, savory, candy, witches, ghosts and goblins!

Bloody Finger Cookies (Nosh With Me)

Cake Balls, Halloween-Style (The Pioneer Woman Cooks)

Candy Corn Bark (Confessions of a Cookbook Queen)

Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Pretzels (Make Bake Celebrate)

Chocolate Pumpkin Cake (CAKE.)

Frozen “Boo”-nana Pops (Skinnytaste)

Fudgy Graveyard Brownies (Picky Palate)

Ghostly Pancakes (Gourmet Mom on-the-Go)

Halloween Oreo Caramel Rice Krispies Treats (Baking and Boys!)

Halloween Puppy Chow (Your Cup of Cake)

Halloween Rainbow Party Bundt Cake (Cooking with Sugar)

Icky Intestines Puff Pastry Bake (canarygirl)

Leftover Halloween Candy Bark (Brown Eyed Baker)

Macaroni Cheese Bake in Coffin Toast (Almost Bourdain)

Mummy Heads Rice Krispy Treats (RecipeGirl)

Mummy Twinkie Pops (Confessions of a Cookbook Queen)

Nacho Jack-o’-Lantern Cheese Ball (Devour the Blog)

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles (Erin’s Food Files)

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (Brown Eyed Baker)

Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats (Grin and Bake It!)

Skeleton Cupcakes (cookies and cups)

Spider Peanut Butter Blossoms (Confessions of a Cookbook Queen)

Spooky Ghost Meringues (101 Cookbooks)

Tentacle Pot Pies (The Family Kitchen)

Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (Simply Recipes)

Do you have a favorite Halloween recipe? Share it in the comments below!

21 Responses to “25 Halloween Recipes”

1. Simply Sweet Justice on October 15, 2012 at 1:04 am

Witches’ Finger Cookies are a cute, yet creepy treat for Halloween! I recently blogged about them at http://simplysweetjustice.blogspot.com/2012/10/witches-finger-cookies.html .

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks on October 15, 2012 at 1:58 am

Great list! My fave is homemade Butterfingers. 3 ingredients & make in the micro in 5 mins

I want to try one of everything on your list :)

3. lil deli on October 15, 2012 at 6:09 am

I seriously love how decadent all of your recipes are. I approve of anything over-the-top! That left over candy bark makes me want to sing :) thanks so much for your posts; I used your choc chip cookies recipe last night, had a couple for dinner and posted the recipe to my blog :)

4. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers on October 15, 2012 at 7:41 am

Oh my gosh, when I opened my e-mail and saw the pile of candy I came running to your blog!! Love the recipes you picked out!!

5. Heather @ Bake, Run, Live on October 15, 2012 at 8:54 am

I made cake balls into eye balls last year for Halloween. They were such a hit, I know I will be making more this year!!

6. cheese cube on October 15, 2012 at 9:00 am

OMG! I can’t wait anymore for this recipe. Thanks……

7. Diane on October 15, 2012 at 9:01 am

I go ALL OUT for Halloween foods for a big party every year! I make those Icky Intestines each time and everyone loves them! I do Nutella and then a I do a marzipan/raspberry jam version. I also roast fingerling potatoes until they are wrinkly and serve with a garlic aoli. They’re scary monster fingers.

8. Kelly on October 15, 2012 at 9:42 am

We make white chocolate covered mummy cookies and dark chocolate covered bat cookies: http://noemptychairs.me/2012/10/12/chocolate-covered-bat-and-mummy-cookies/

And these autumn spiced fall leaf cookies: http://noemptychairs.me/2012/10/02/autumn-spiced-fall-leaf-cookies/

9. Angela on October 15, 2012 at 11:16 am

OMG the intestines!!!! :D

10. Debra on October 15, 2012 at 11:28 am

fun stuff

11. Fran@fransfavs.com on October 15, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Love, love, love these sweet little candy corn cookies! http://www.fransfavs.com/2011/10/candy-corn-sugar-cookies/

12. Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes on October 15, 2012 at 1:09 pm

I made double pumpkin cut-out cookies last year…they were cut out cookies shaped like pumpkins and the actually dough was pumpkin flavored also. So good and I love to do them every year now!

(the pictures are terrible, but oh well) :)

13. tom watkins products guy on October 15, 2012 at 1:29 pm

thats quite the pic before i head to the gym

14. Katie @ Blonde Ambition on October 15, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Omg, I love the halloween cake balls from PW and the pretzel pumpkins! So cute!

15. buttercream bakehouse on October 15, 2012 at 3:07 pm

awesome list. My teeth ache just from reading this post. YUM!

16. Maria on October 15, 2012 at 3:46 pm

I can’t believe Halloween is in a few weeks! I can’t wait to take Caleb trick or treating:)

17. Laura Dembowski on October 15, 2012 at 9:03 pm

I have never liked dressing up for Halloween but I love the candy! I have all kinds of great Halloween recipes on my blog from homemade candy to cookies with Reese’s Pieces to blondies with candy corn. I also have candy corn cookies and mini pumpkin pies with marshmallow coming up. Lots of sugary treats!

18. shelly (cookies and cups) on October 16, 2012 at 8:42 am

Fun list! Thanks for including me :)

19. Katrina on October 16, 2012 at 4:59 pm

I’d like one of everything! Thanks for the link love! Happy Halloween Baking!

20. SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in My Kitchen on October 16, 2012 at 10:41 pm

We make candy pizza –

The best way to use up “old” candy that’s been left sitting around after Halloween — it’s so good you can even take it as a treat and share with others.

21. Laura on October 13, 2013 at 4:02 pm

These look! you might like our halloween pumpkin pinata party cake :