1. This little guy has totally stolen my heart. I could sit and watch him smile and coo all day, every day… which is pretty much what I do! Even when he’s up at 3:30 in the morning or refusing to nap for hours on end in the afternoon, I just want to hug and snuggle him. I feel so lucky to be his mom.
2. On Wednesday, I turned the big 3-5. I ate pizza for dinner, had chocolate for snacks and enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing day with all of my boys. Thank you all for the birthday wishes!
3. I have had a miserable time with dry skin over the last month or so… unless I slather myself with lotion after showering, my skin is flaky and gross. I know they say not to take hot showers, but when it’s cold and dreary outside I can’t NOT take a hot shower. It’s a compromise I just can’t make.
4. Have you seen the story about the man in Washington state who used a cardboard cutout of the man from the Dos Equis’ beer commercials (“the most interesting man in the world”) in the passenger seat so he could use the HOV lanes? I’m not sure what’s funnier – that, or the trooper’s tweet about it!
5. Love this tutorial about how to make natural dyed Easter eggs… are decorated eggs part of your Easter tradition?
6. Did you see this list of 21 Food Words & Phrases That We Should All Probably Quit Using? Any others you’d add to the list?
7. You know I’m a makeup and hair novice, so I’m loving these 29 hair care cheat sheets.
8. I absolutely adore Tom Hanks; this montage of all of his famous movies is perfect.
9. How did your March Madness bracket fair during the first two rounds of the tournament? I’m currently in last place in our little pick ’em league, sooooo I didn’t do a very good job with my picks. Not that I know anything at all about college basketball, though!
10. TGIF! I hope you have a playful weekend!