1. Joseph enjoyed his first Easter on Sunday, and the bunny made a stop at our house to bring him a book, a stuffed animal, a couple of pacifiers and a new toy. He seemed pretty pleased with his basket haul :)
2. Yesterday I treated myself to a mani/pedi and it felt SO GOOD to get pampered for a couple of hours. I was getting regular pedicures while I was pregnant until the weather got really cold, but I haven’t had a manicure in years. My fingers have never looked so good!
3. Did you hear about the Full House spinoff that Netflix is planning? I LIVED for TGIF television on Friday nights during my tween years. I still enjoy Full House reruns to this day, so I am totally ecstatic about this news!
4. So apparently McDonald’s is going to start offering all day breakfast… my college self wishes that this had happened 15 years ago. Now I’m craving a sausage biscuit and hash browns.
5. These 41 style charts are insanely helpful for those of us who are fashion-challenged. Love!
6. Are you planning a garden for this year? I think I’m going to do some simple containers with herbs and maybe some tomatoes and/or peppers. Tell me what you’re going to be planting!
7. I’m loving this tutorial on how to make a chalkboard print in Photoshop… a cheap and easy way to customize so many different prints!
8. This graphic on how to store your groceries deserves a permanent place on your refrigerator… so helpful!
9. We still haven’t watched House of Cards yet… have you? Everyone I know who has watched it has been underwhelmed by this season, which has me a little bummed. On another note, I’m excited for Game of Thrones to come back on Sunday. Did you see the Seth Meyers skit with bringing Jon Snow to a dinner party? Hilarious.
10. TGIF! Einstein got to enjoy some one-on-one time with Joseph…